Interaction with members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interaction with members.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Wait, I am confused, forgot which graemlins I used....Damn.

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

wow, soap operas - i can't handle the drama of it all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Crikies! You'd think it was Christmas time on CC... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

this could very well end up to be the longest feedback post without Easton guitars involved-... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            You would have thought I had just bought Big Red and painted the damn thing PINK! (you know you want to laugh Budman).

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ya got me, ya bastid....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy mine and you can paint it any color you like [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as you remove the studs and Krylon [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              this could very well end up to be the longest feedback post without Easton guitars involved-... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, considering Dross, I mean Deneb, didn't even have a deal with Fritz to begin with. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You're an evil muthafucka, joe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I know! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Okay, first off, I'd like to say this. There was no agreement, but I mean please think about this,

I offered more, 2 days prior, and said I would pay the full price (meaning more than my offer) in a few days. I was suprised to see it posted, and upset at a lower price, when I offered cash in hand.

The other reference, was an individual that was unable to attain funds, with no agreement made between us. Long story short, there wasn't any agreement between us, but I did try and give him as much time as I could (2 weeks) and the car situation was out of hand.

I've never wronged a member on this board in any transaction.

I fucked up, pissed a few people off, and apologize for that. I was warranted to be pissed off, but I shouldn't have shouted out about it. I feel that even though I fucked up, I'm being lynched a little bit more than needs to be.

There are more serious things, I understand that. That's why after I shout my mouth off I said how fucking stupid I was being (mentioned numerous time).

Johnny, I never wronged you, ever. You said several times to sell the Roswell if I needed to, and I gave you plenty of time, and apologized to you that I couldn't wait any longer. I would have given you an eBay link to bid, but it sold within an hour. I am sorry that you feel upset about it, but in all honesty, I'm going to get over this, you can get over that.
                    Johnny, if you want the pms, that you sent me, forwarded to you, maybe it can clear things up, but I never wronged you, and I don't want you to have that mind set. However, we had no agreement, and no deal, the same thing that happened between Fritz and I, so it's almost a moot point to even bring up.

Cheers to all of the people here, who've put up with my bullshit. Xeno, I'm letting it die, if I could have it deleted, or locked, I would gladly do so.

I'm apologizing, again, to everyone, Fritz, sorry I over reacted, however I'm sure you can see why I was upset, however, my actions were inexcusable. There's really nothing I can do about what I've done, expect for try to make everything better.

Sorry to everyone, I've got nothing else to say about it, since I've made my apologies, and as suggested by a few members, and as I want to do, I'm moving on, and letting this die.

I'm sorry, and if you can forgive me, that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                    X