Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interaction with members.

[ QUOTE ]
    I shouldn't be bent out over it, and I should just figure, if he didn't want my money, he is the one who lost out, not me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly. Move on, nothing left to see here. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Management, if you're mad, I'm sorry, but I don't feel I did anything wrong. If you did limit my access to the classifieds, I ask you, please let me have it back. I've been a stand up member, and have NEVER wronged, a single person on these boards, and I never plan on it.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You screwed that when you were told you could use the feedback section and after you did that went back into the classfieds and took potshots in your ad.. now your ad is gone and so is your access ...

I thought I was being reasonable by allowing you to come in here and vent and let your issue be judged by the members of the board .
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        I shouldn't be bent out over it, and I should just figure, if he didn't want my money, he is the one who lost out, not me.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Exactly. Move on, nothing left to see here. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

agree
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          Management, if you're mad, I'm sorry, but I don't feel I did anything wrong. If you did limit my access to the classifieds, I ask you, please let me have it back. I've been a stand up member, and have NEVER wronged, a single person on these boards, and I never plan on it.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You screwed that when you were told you could use the feedback section and after you did that went back into the classfieds and took potshots in your ad.. now your ad is gone and so is your access ...

I thought I was being reasonable by allowing you to come in here and vent and let your issue be judged by the members of the board .

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin, I just posted, in other words, that I didn't want any bullshit with the next possible deal. If you feel, you don't want me there, then that's your choice, and I'm forced to respect that.

I feel I've done nothing wrong, and I'm a stand up member here. I'm not an admin, and you are, and you enforce the rules, and regulations. If you feel I am a threat to the classifieds, then so be it, and it's a choice I've got to accept.

I'm sure you could speak to the people who have dealt with me, and know that I'm not a bad guy. A little confused, a little upset, and a little bent out of shape. I'm human, and I make mistakes. Apparently, I made one today. I apologize for that. I'm sure Fritz is a stand up guy to you guys, and that's great. It's like this, if you buy a Fender, and you love it, you'll keep buying, if you go to a Ford dealer, and you love it, you'll keep going.

Experience is subjective, and each person's mileage will vary. That said, I'm stepping off of my soap box, I don't want to cause any more problems, or piss anyone off. People have a right to know what happened, but no one needs brought into drama.

My apologies to everyone, that is offended, or upset, including myself.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            You would have thought I had just bought Big Red and painted the damn thing PINK! (you know you want to laugh Budman).

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ya got me, ya bastid....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy mine and you can paint it any color you like [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Deneb, both you and Fritzreiser are assets to this board. You are both class acts. I am sure that Fritz just forgot about your offer. I wouldn't sweat it bro. You'll find another strat for the price you are looking to pay.

Comment

Deneb, I am very sorry that you got banned from the classifieds, bro. Here is the post that I just put in the original thread:

"Wow, quite a bit of hubbub over a Fender Strat.

Here's the deal, Deneb. I got quite a few offers for less than I was selling for, specifically in the $500-$550 range. After checking eBay for past prices, I just decided it wasn't worth my time to list it. So yesterday, I lowered the price and let the first responder take it.

I am sorry you feel slighted. It was nothing personal against you or anyone else that made an offer BELOW what I as selling it for. In fact, that was the reason I decided to relist it. I didn't want to have to choose among a group of 5 or so offers that were all in the same ballpark.

BTW, this is just a black Fender Strat, not a Charvel San Dimas Holdsworth. There are a million of them on eBay."

I hope you understand that this was nothing personal against you at all. Or against any of the other people who made offers.

Comment

I know both of you to be good people, I'm sorry to see anything but good stuff betwixt the two of you.

Here is to the music? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Fritz is a cool and standup guy. I think his explanation puts this to rest. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Just My 2 cents...
                      Ive dealt with Fritz and He's a class act all the way!
                      I dealt with Germandeth and He's now a great friend and always a class act.Plus He's very very nice to His dog!!
                      I do however remember being sold out on the ole import roswell for whatever reason you decided.Oh yea Your car door fell off or something so Ya had to sell'er on ebay.No biggie,thought it was shitty of You but never said a thing about it even though I sold a guitar to buy Your's. Anyway I guess I could have posted about it and made ya look bad but I didnt,furthermore Your doing a good job of it on Your own anyway. I guess My point is the old "Calling the kettle black" thing. Hmmm
                      Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

The incident you are mentioning, is this,

That's the car, that caused me to sell the Roswell.

You said in your PM (I actually have it saved, if you would like it forwarded) I can quote you as saying "if you want to sell it on eBay, then what can I say" and I can quote you as saying, "still waiting to have the funds.If You want to sell it go ahead
                        I cant pay you until I have it."

And I can also quote you as saying, "I tried to get the money up front just gave the guy a few days to get it to me. "

I remember the transaction, plain as day. You wanted more time, than I had, and time was a factor. I also told you, that you could bid on it on eBay, and the auction wouldn't end for several days, giving you more time to get the money.

You wanted something, didn't have the cash, and are now saying, that I'm calling the kettle black. I offered to work with you, and an emergency came up, the emergency was, my car was not legal to drive (it's still on my property, I can show you more pics if you don't believe me). I also have Pms from you, for TWO FULL WEEKS.

It's not like I pulled it from you in one day, it was like, you had TWO FULL WEEKS to get the money, and ON TOP OF IT, you had told me on at least 3 occasions, to sell on the bay (again, would you like your PMs?)

That's the situation you're mentioning, so if you could do me a favor, rather than slam me with one sided information, give the full story.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of me, and thanks to everyone who sees, yes, I've got a reason to be upset, and yes, I over reacted. I realize that now, and in the end, only I lose, as I'm not allowed to access the classifieds.

I already made my apologies, and that's all I can do. I still feel slighted, but I also feel, that I went a little over board. I admitted my wrong, so let's move on, and not slam me anymore.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually Teddy You took a week to answer My offer to buy it and I had bought something else in the tme mentioned.When I finally did here from You after a 2nd and 3rd pm You wanted to sell and I told You I wanted to move the other guitar first.When You emailed Me to tell Me it was on ebay it had already sold.Thats what happened so spare Me the bs drama.
                            Yea so lets move on.
                            Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

Take yo drama to yo mama!

Comment

Actually, a I'm not teddy, and B, I didn't take a week. I just checked my Pms.

There was an issue, with you pming me the first time. You asked for pics, but got a read receipt, I however, didn't get the pm, and if i did, I accidently delelted it.

The date of the one pm was 5-28, the next was 6-1.

I had no agreement with you, and I even gave you two weeks to get the money (My pms show this, would you like them to see that I'm not lying?) I didn't ever once say, I'll hold it for you until you have the money, I gave you a few days here and there, and then finally let you know, that I couldn't wait any longer.

No BS drama about it, but I'm already being scrutinized, and it would be nice if more gasoline wasn't added to the fire. You may not remember everything the way it happened, since after all it was 4 months ago, but I recall it since I've got the PMs, from our contacts.

I actually remember, you saying "go ahead, do what you have to do" (this was after you were waiting on someone to pay you) then a few days after I sold it, you told me that I was a sweet heart. The funny thing was, I actually told you I was putting it on eBay, that way you knew, so you could have stopped whatever transaction.

That all said, I've got no hard feelings towards you, the way it seemed, was you were waiting for someone to pay you, and it didn't fall through. No reason to be angry at me, but this is one hell of a time to bring it up, especially when you're not giving all of the facts, but then again, maybe you forgot.

I'm not making any of this up, as I said, I've got your messages to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X