Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me a Guitar

[ QUOTE ]
    I think he was hoping someone in that town might go get his guitar and ship it to him. Now I completely understand that the admins don't allow this, but I don't really get why you'd consider in a "personal shot" when the guy has as of now ripped DRS off. If someone ripped you off would you consider it a "personal shot" on your part to try and get someone to recover your gear? I'd say it's more of a personal shot to make a trade deal, take the other guy's guitar and disappear, no?Not trying to start an argument, I just don't get the concern for the guy who has jacked DRS. I get the board covering itself to not have a liability, but in this case I see no moral problem considering DRS is the victim of theft by fraud.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized that I hadn't answered your question in my first post. But now I'd say that his post after I asked my first question verified it.

[ QUOTE ]
    I was pissed off on another thing last night and then this just pissed me off a little more

[/ QUOTE ]

Now why would I consider that a personal shot? He gave out his home address. Can't get much more personal than that unless he's posting blood-type, fingerprints, and Social Security number. It's human nature to get revenge when you've been wronged. Just in this case he went a smidge too far.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Me posting his personal info was my Bad, I actually just copied and pasted it, so after the phone # it said call it or something, that looked like I wanted people to Harrass him, not the case, it was just a hyperlink after the phone #. I just feel burned on this issue, it just kinda sucks. I still blame this on hime being 16. I think there should be an 18 year old age limit for the classifieds.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Also at this point, since Obvisely I'm not gonna see my guitar I was promised, Lets just put this to rest, I think I'm doing more harm than good at this stage.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yes, sorry John and Steve are two different people.
          I talked to him about this.

Apprently he's looking for a job, and his dad will not even let him in to get his stuff (which the fact that hes 16, it is illegal for his father to kick him out, and even more so, to withold his propery). From what I've gathered, he has ever intention on making the situation right.

Time is however not in his favor, given his life situation.
          Now, if he's lieing to me, damn him.

Comment

Lost Camel should go to the cops and turn his dad in for throwing him out. If Dad didn't file a missing persons report he will automatically be busted. If LC is living on his own and making his own way, he can file to be emancipated and his dad will have to give up his stuff, or if he got rid of it LC can file theft charges. He seems to think his dad's gf's son has the stuff. If dad wants to play hardball, pitch towards his nuts I say!

... IF it's all true, that is. There's always 3 sides to every story...
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I am his dad's girlfriend's son, and certainly do not have, nor want his things. He knows were his dad is and can contact him at anytime if he wanted to. I honestly was not going to get involed as I think it was really none of my business, but if people want to accuse me of anything, they should know more then one side of the story. I never wanted his things, much less DRS' squire guitar. Since Lost Camel wants to cry out to the world, maybe he should have told you that he WANTED to move in with his sister, so his father let finally let him, due to everytime Camel was rightfully disiplined, he'd cry about it and say he wanted to live with his sister. Camel is not living out on the street, and was asked by his father if he wanted to come back 3 days after he moved out to his sisters, he diclined, then reported his dad for abandening him. This is really no ones bussiness and believe me, I understand that, but I will rightfully defend myself and his father if I have to, as his father is not to blame and neither am I. By the way, Camel's gear was bought for him by his father. Therefore, by law in the state of Florida, it is his father's things. His father upheld his rights, and did what he needed to do with the stuff. I wouldn't take your things if I was paid to do so, Camel. End of story.

Comment

Where does that leave Drs then? Who has possession of this guitar? Is LC's father gonna return the guitar? Enquiring minds want to know!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Camel, I am your father's girlfriend's son.
                  This is not a funny situation, but that is a funny line.
                  I dunno if this thread reminds me more of toejam's sig, spaceballs, or an episode of cops.

If WarriorX7 ever finishing paying Ron, and Camel coughs up a guitar, all that will be left is for Bill Z Bub to claim his place as the Antichrist and the world can end peacefully [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What an f'ing soap opera!!!
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Oh, it's definitely like Spaceballs. And Lost Camel is wearing the Dark Helmet costume! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Oh, it's definitely like Spaceballs. And Lost Camel is wearing the Dark Helmet costume! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well John, thanks for clearing a few things up. Snce you know what's going on then, and know Drs sent Camekl an instrument in trade, you know that Camel's dad didn't pay for THAT one since Drs never got the guitar in trade.
                        I'm sure the kid's dad wouldn't want to rip off a trusting forum member, regardlesws of his troubles with his son, would he? Seems that you could be of help to Drs in getting the guitar he was supposed to get, or in getting his bass back. Would you be willing to do that?
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I called DRS and got his address for us to send the guitar, it is boxed up and waiting to be shipped out. I'm just not sure as to it actually will though. I really don't want to go into anything else, but Camel's dad has more then anyone should have on their plate right now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            If WarriorX7 ever finishing paying Ron

[/ QUOTE ]

Fuckk!!!....this again?! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Warrior, I was just pointing out stuff that just never seems to end. I realize you and Ron have wrapped all that up and was just getting in on the ribbing. I probably should have left that out cause this thread is a soap opera all by itself... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I hear ya man....no biggie...I was actually being sarcastic in my post as well. It's allllllllllll good! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X