X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dudes who owe me a Guitar

John is a damn good kid.

I'm trying to track him down.
    If his dad kicked him out, and there is no reconceliation, even tho it is illegal for his dad to do this... he can come stay with me, and we'll get that bass out to you.

If you get ahold of him, my cell is (954)-588-4731
    Call anytime, as I never sleep, and I really care about the dude.

Comment

A. His name is Steve Oxnard, not John

B. He basically ripped me off
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Here it is bros, I believe I've done good for a lot of people here,now show me some love

ADMIN EDIT:

nope.

Comment

So Gwarghoul, are you saying that John and Lost Camel were the same guy? "They" claimed to ne 2 different JCFers who were friends. I am confused about that now.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Me too, I shipped my stuff to steve, Lostcamle singed his stuff ox, I just assumed this matched up

Comment

DRS, I'm with you sympathetically, but the admins will certainly delete that address. Maybe you should PM that info to Gwarghoul since he is close by. Best of luck with this.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

You know what I hope they don't. Because at this point this is basically theft, I have the address and # saved. I believe my sister has freinds in that area of Florida.

Comment

OK, it's theft, but what's the sense in posting his address?? It's a theft that happened between you and him. You've done your due dilligence in attempting to contact him and then documenting it on the JCF. Why the extra personal shot?
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I was pissed off on another thing last night and then this just pissed me off a little more

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      OK, it's theft, but what's the sense in posting his address?? It's a theft that happened between you and him. You've done your due dilligence in attempting to contact him and then documenting it on the JCF. Why the extra personal shot?

[/ QUOTE ]I think he was hoping someone in that town might go get his guitar and ship it to him. Now I completely understand that the admins don't allow this, but I don't really get why you'd consider in a "personal shot" when the guy has as of now ripped DRS off. If someone ripped you off would you consider it a "personal shot" on your part to try and get someone to recover your gear? I'd say it's more of a personal shot to make a trade deal, take the other guy's guitar and disappear, no?Not trying to start an argument, I just don't get the concern for the guy who has jacked DRS. I get the board covering itself to not have a liability, but in this case I see no moral problem considering DRS is the victim of theft by fraud.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I don't know, me and Tekky have had our dissagreements, maybe he doesn't like me. If that is so, I'd like to appoligize for the Dumb stuff I did when you were and admin.

Comment

I posted a 3b a few months ago. He told me he wanted it "really bad". He told me the "Check's in the mail". After 6 weeks of wasted time, he finally gave me a sob story about waiting on a check from some dude that was stringing him along....Gee, sounds familiar. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Oh well Karma bites ya in the ass someday, and hopefully will be good for me the next time I go to a pawn shop

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I think he was hoping someone in that town might go get his guitar and ship it to him. Now I completely understand that the admins don't allow this, but I don't really get why you'd consider in a "personal shot" when the guy has as of now ripped DRS off. If someone ripped you off would you consider it a "personal shot" on your part to try and get someone to recover your gear? I'd say it's more of a personal shot to make a trade deal, take the other guy's guitar and disappear, no?Not trying to start an argument, I just don't get the concern for the guy who has jacked DRS. I get the board covering itself to not have a liability, but in this case I see no moral problem considering DRS is the victim of theft by fraud.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                              I don't know, me and Tekky have had our dissagreements, maybe he doesn't like me. If that is so, I'd like to appoligize for the Dumb stuff I did when you were and admin.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not the case, we have had our disagreements and have resolved them. Case closed.

My issue is that I just didn't think it was fair to post the guy's address on the board. In this day and age, who's to say that people lurking on this board don't have ill intent, just waiting for just the right info to act upon. You just never know these days. So I felt that restraint was the better path traveled. Nothing personal.

However, no matter what I did, if someone posted my exact address, I'd have his head on a platter posthaste.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

I'd tend to agree with Todd on this .. irreargless of how much of a toad someone might be we do not want the responsiblity of someone becaoming a vigilante by this nature ..address,phone #s etc will not be allowed ..
                                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                                X