BEWARE! randyvanmalmsteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BEWARE! randyvanmalmsteen

PM sent with addy for you Dave. Good luck.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...ev=#Post139014

Here is the Classifieds ad which I responded too.

This and the PM I sent you with other info is all I have. Good Luck. Hope it all comes out as a big mistake in the end.

Comment

PM back at ya bro! Thanks again!

Funny you payed through Paypal. He told me he didn't have an account? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Aslo he read my last PM to him two days ago because I was notified. So he is still around...randyvanmalmsteen, if you are reading this please make things right and all is forgiven and forgotten. I just went out and bought tha V-Amp 2 cuz I needed to do some recording so please re embers me. Thanks in advance! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Dave.. Drop me an email .. He signed into the JCF as recent as yesterday ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Is he by chance in Duluth or Superior, MN or WI? I am about 3 hours away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude yer scarin me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You thought he was talking about me did'nt ya.

I'm a square dealer. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

This is a bummer, but all I can think is it could have been much, much worse.

Good Luck, Mike.

Comment

yeah, I did think that for a bit, sorry,...got my nicks a little mixed up.

Comment

I recall buying a pickup or two from him some time ago but I can't find the emails right now. I'll keep checking. I may even have the old box he sent them in. I'll PM you Dave if I find anything out. Hopefully, this has already been cleared up. If not, I hope the payback this guy receives is coming.

Comment

Working...
                X