BEWARE! randyvanmalmsteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BEWARE! randyvanmalmsteen

but did anyone ever did a transaction with him? I mean... let him the time to reply to this before filling an internet fraud form... you know ... maybe he had an accident I dont know... do you have his phone number... maybe with the adress you could get the phone number...

I would just feel bad if someone would have filled a complaint because I couldnt reply due to a bad circumstance (I dont know like a blown up computer or internet hijack... )

Comment

"I would just feel bad if someone would have filled a complaint because I couldnt reply due to a bad circumstance (I dont know like a blown up computer or internet hijack... )"

I hear ya and I thought of this too but...

I tried to look his phone number up and he is not listed under this name. I used a reverse directory on the given address and found nothing. After hearing Mariner99's story I'm as sure as I'm going to be. I know I should have checked this stuff out before hand but, 4 years of seeing good deals on this board... I guess I let my guard down.

If something bad did happen to him then it will get straightened out.If this is a scam, then the guy is praying his victims give him the benefit of the doubt as long as possible.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Is his name Mark??

I sold my wolfgang to either VitoVanHalen or randyvanmalmsteen but I can't remember which??? I searched back to my thread and all I said is that it was sold to mark
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

He gave me the name Robert.

Comment

Ok, must of been Vito than,
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Is he by chance in Duluth or Superior, MN or WI? I am about 3 hours away.

Comment

My bad, wrong dude.. forget it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Oddly enough, this guy lives in the same town as the guy who ripped me off on teh MP-1 deal about a year ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

...the same deal in which I was almost ripped off. I was fortunate and got my money back from the post office, but the guy ran a good scam. The guy that hosed mariner99 had a different JCF name, not randyvanmamlsteen. Hopefully this is not the same guy and the situation can be resolved for Dave's sake.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

For two of us to be ripped off by two different JCF members who live in a town with a population of about 11,000 is kinda strange eh? I don't think there's any harm in asking anyone else who has been ripped off by someone from Browns Mills, NJ to email me with the info. If I'm wrong Admins, please edit this. I'm sure Browns Mills is a great little town and this is not meant to demean it in any way.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] well said. You wouldn't want to incite the townsfolk of Browns Mills, with all that firepower in their back yard.
                      mariner99, wasn't his "name" Eric J. or something similar?
                      I can't recall his old JCF handle. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      Again, this may not be the same guy...just sharing war stories.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yeah Jimmy, that's the guy. Dave and I are trying to figure out how this guy (these guys?) received the payments - assuming that we didn't get their real addresses. The address I got doesn't seem to exist.

And you are totally correct - I'm sure that any town with Fort Dix in its backyard is a fine place to live and prosper! Not to mention probably pretty safe!

Comment

I bought some pickups off of him or something and he came through for me.... Hmmmm. Let me see if I can find something on it

Comment

chris the dimarzio's were shipped this morning priority 2 day.
                            you will have them by friday
                            thanks, robert

This was on July 14th. He sent them right away. I paid through paypal to him. Let me check my Paypal and see if I can find more for you. I might have an addy or tel# so I will POST IT HERE FOR YOU... <HERE>

Just Kidding! I will email or PM you if I find something.

Comment

Thanx Firebird V! Much appreciated! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I am pretty sure I sold him the set of pickups in question a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X