Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DIRTY RAT

I'm sure we'll hear about it later.

I think that counter is still counting hits even tho the auction has ended.

Doesn't ebay have a limit as to how many bid retractions you can pull in 'x' amount of time? I think they used to put stipulations on them.

I just checked eBay for policy
    Per eBay:

Accountability
    Your total number of bid retractions in the past six months is displayed in your feedback profile.

eBay will thoroughly investigate bid retractions. Abuse of this feature may result in the suspension of your account. Bids retracted within the last 24 hours of listing can be viewed as bid shielding, which is a serious violation of our policy.

Sometimes you bid just to feel it out, I know I do... but whether you have the cash to back it up if you meet the price and win it can be another story.

Comment

He's banned. There was a reason, though I couldn't say what it was as I'm not an admin, but I do recall he was banned.

Regardless of Ebay's policy of backdooring auctions (which we all know is there ONLY to protect Ebay's profit from fees), as was stated before - money changed hands on an agreement between two parties regarding the sale/purchase of an item that was for sale. That means Joe either gets the item he paid for or his money back, and both have to happen in a relatively timely matter.
      If the guy set up a PayPal account during a chat session, I'm guessing he was lying out of his ass, because it takes 3-4 days to get one setup because PayPal has to do verification by depositing into your bank account, and they have to receive confirmation from that electronic transfer. Unless, of course, under Ebay's ownership they'll issue anyone a PayPal account in a few minutes (like those damn check advance places).

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by ALZ:
        the CASH DONE DEAL ! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] nobody should buy it and TEACH HIS AZZ A LESSON ! let it die on the bay , hahahah , that sucks and the seller suxx and i bet the axe sucks ! bad karma and what he did was WRONG AND NOT LEGIT ! SORRY IF THAT BOTHERS ANYONE [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] ! alz [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey! You didn't mention that dude in Europe that ripped you off for $1000 or whatever like you do all the time! You are SLIPPING, ALZ! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Shhhh! He's got ALZheimers.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

My email to the guy said.

I had interest in the guitar, and now there is a thread on the internet about it. I was like, damn I saw this and then you pulled it. After reading what I read though, I will not be bidding even if you re-list it.

He emails me and says.

*this is not verbatim*
            1) won't be relisted
            2)I am a fucking asshole and I should not believe what I read on the internet.
            3)Not say a word until I know the whole story.
            4)Mind my own business, what he does is not my concern.

I sent back *not verbatim*.

To the contrary, I had interest in it, and I saw it on a public forum as posted about a situation.

I said, it's okay, calm down.

He sends back pretty much another email saying the same thing.

And I send back, hey just take it easy, okay. You're new to ebay, I am not.

I get the email as returned from the AOL postmaster.

I said, NOTHING wrong, I said NOTHING bad, ONLY facts that he would be aware of. And he is blocking.

Good luck getting your money back, oh and by the way, this guys emails are on the level of a 10 year old.

I cannot stand this.

Cant=Can't
            Im=I'm
            Your=You're when used in the context You Are.

You get the idea.

Anyway, Charvel, I understand, you paid, you should have it. However, you are a veteran buyer it is said, this guy is a fucking crook, and you should have been able to spot it via his feedback, and the *no paypal* thing (easily explained by no feedback).

I would say do a charge back, and let it end with you gettin your money.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchuck:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Soloist1:
              Jacksonshredder used to be a member of this board. He routinely bids on Jackson guitars on eBay later to retract his bid. As a matter of fact he probably retracts more bids than the ones he gets outbid on. He has no cash for the guitars but bids anyhow. I guess he just likes to bid.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why Don't you email Jacksonshredder and Ask him
              why he pulled his bid, or did not rebid
              maybe he was waiting till the last min but Charvel 750 had the seller end the auction

it is my understanding that since Jacksonshredder is not here to defend himself we should not make judgements about him

Also he seems like a cool guy to me he helped me get my two Custom Randy Rhoads
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">metalchuck = Jacksonshredder

There is no need to email, he/you checks in everyday. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Let me guess he couldn't contact seller [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
              www.kiddhavok.com
              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Excuse me?? Metalchuck is Jacksonshredder is Sid??
                Occupy JCF

Comment

You need something new to add on to the banned-ass avatar instead of 'ballsniffer'. Here's some ideas...

Squirrel fucker
                  Taint nuzzler
                  Ibanez player
                  Manowar fan
                  Chicken lover
                  Bukkake target
                  Ed Roman's lover

Feel free to use any of those next time you ban someone.
                  [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Stolen from Rock And Roll Confidential:

Cumfunnel

Comment

Hey now.. we can have Ibanez players who play Jacksons and Charvels. I love my Ibanez's as much as I love Deans, Washburns, Gibsons or any other brand that rocked at one point in time.

Obviously this guy isn't going to budge from a stance and anything more than a couple emails is harrassing..end of conversation, slam the door.

As far as Metalchuck being Sid, I can't see it. Sid had less than par spelling etc..I do not fault him, I just do not happen to see the correlation other than in the mention.

Comment

Well, he and others have tried a few times to get back on the JCF. While they may get past us, at first, they slip up and we catch them...
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Hmmm. I emailed the prick and got one back saying he had a receipt that proves he refunded Joe's money, and that I should mind my own business [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This IS my business [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          ...as a potential buyer for something he might list in the future (if anything).

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

EEK!! I'd say that with this thread, I'd stay away from any of this choad's auctions with extreme prejudice.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              Excuse me?? Metalchuck is Jacksonshredder is Sid??
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, just my guess.
                              www.kiddhavok.com
                              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Do i loook like Sid?
                                I don't think so he has Like 200lbs on me
                                yes i am friends with him
                                SO..

Comment

Working...
                                X