DIRTY RAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DIRTY RAT

"Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him." [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1!
        Han Solo: Never tell me the odds!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Rebel Trooper: "Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker."

Solo: "Then I'll see you in hell!"

Comment

"And I thought they smelled bad... on the outside..."
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Well, it sucks to be some people then I guess.

You guys ever see the starwars gangsta rap? funny fucking shit.

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] VERY INTERESTING THREAD ! also I AM not a dealer, [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i am a retired collector who just knows where the killer axes are hidding and i get ! what happens next is fate ! see ya , [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ! ALZ

Comment

For anyone who cares Sid and I have fixed our issue off line. All is well now.
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

And he knew all along by reading here what you were saying, right?
                    You were ready to tar and feather him...that must have been one hell of a conversation.

Comment

Yes he read everything before hand.We got it done. Whatelse can I say,
                      www.kiddhavok.com
                      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Well, I'm pretty impressed there skidd. Very good to hear bro!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

yes, that is good to hear about Skidd.

Thanks Alz...happy holiday to you too.

Comment

This is a long thread and I am curious if you got your money back.

I wish auctions could not end early, period. But that is not what goes on. As soloist1 stated, I started waiting for auctions to end and after watching stratheads go by I started emailing sellers prior to closing and asking their intent. The last time was the blue strathead star (neck and body seperate auctions) were they assured me the auction would go the distance. It of course did not. I was the high bidder at the time of my eMail.

I did a buy it now on a strathead and he was being hounded after the auctions end. The seller was upset at his buy it now price but completed the sale with me.

I waited to snipe at auctions end the Charvel prepro that ALZ back doored and then sold to Faith or Fear on CC. The seller assured me that it would not end early. When it did I was mad and emailed him he said it would not end early. He told me he got a great offer but offered to sell it to me if I paypalled him right away. I declined. I would have paid the price fairly but I would not backstab.

So backdoor deals are a part of the eBay world and it sucks. I do it but I wish I did not have to. More than half the time the seller ends the auction when they say they will not. I am refering to those hot items where JC lovers would eat their young to get the guitar.

Maybe this guy was a newbie and had no clue and thought he was being hustled. I spoke with one seller at length on a guitar I did not get and that seller shared with me things said by members of the boards that made my jaw drop. That seller let the auction go the distance and was rewarded.

Maybe he was a dealer and screwed people over. Newc brought to light that point about his paypal account so something smells. This guy may have baited you into this. I hope you get your money back.
                            It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Likewise I was bummed that Star Strat Head auction ended early. I was wanting that neck. Who got her anyway
                              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I wish I knew, Lance was (L) was hot for that one too...
                                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                                X