Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DIRTY RAT

Tekky.
    Cool. Since this the feedback area I just wanted it made know.
    Scot
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Originally posted by skidd:
      Tekky.
      Cool. Since this the feedback area I just wanted it made know.
      Scot
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
      www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Cool. We're the most tender anyway. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'll probably end up as glue. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Tekky,
            Check your email. I'm about to prove my point.
            www.kiddhavok.com

Comment

Neeeiiii...nicht! not the glue machine! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm begining to develope that 'ready for market' look over the holidays for sure.

Comment

Why can't he get unbanned? Is there a time frame that makes it okay, say he is banned for a year or whatever, could he ask to be a member.

I am just asking, because *I know, sour subject* but people said word was suspended, and I've been here for a few months (I think, too lazy to look at my profile), and he is not back.

Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
                  Sid (Jacksonshredder) and I have dealt with each other. I don't know or care why he was banned here and I can't explain his eBay bidding habits, but the guy treated me good and followed through on his end of the deal in a prompt fashion. In my book he is a cool guy and I would deal with him again without concern.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll second that comment.. Sid and I have done some deals and he's always been a straight shooter with me too.. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again either..

Comment

Originally posted by skidd:
                    That is you in his house. So he reads and checks in from your id? You emailed me on his behalf? All kinda of odds things wouldn't you say. I blocked him from bidding on anymore of my auctions anyways.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm confused, is this guilt by association?

If he's not Sid, then he's not Sid. We're not keen at all on people who have been banned coming back onto the JCF. We have a list of folks who have tried it, and we're looking for them. We may not find them instantly, but when we do, we'll immediately ban them from the board.

I said this when we required login to view the JCF, "We've always been a community, now we're a gated community"
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
                      I've been here for a few months (I think, too lazy to look at my profile)
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Deneb Registered: August 04, 2003

3 months, 27 days
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Okay, so for 3 months, 27 days, Word has been suspended, now forgive me for bringing up this issue.

But if Sid is banned, can't he do something to get unbanned?

Racer, it seems like only yesterday that I joined the boards [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I thought Sid was banned because he ruined some deal that Word was supposed to get... sniped some guitar out from him or something like that, IIRC, and started some other crap on the board, but I can't recall all the details. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

All I recall is some blather over a Jackson endosement deal and how he either had one or almost had one back in the early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
                              Okay, so for 3 months, 27 days, Word has been suspended, now forgive me for bringing up this issue.

But if Sid is banned, can't he do something to get unbanned?

Racer, it seems like only yesterday that I joined the boards [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, banned is banned.

Do I have to quote Obi-Wan again???
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

"The Jackson / Charvel Forum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X