Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont buy any Marshmellow Peeps from Horns666!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
    does it come wrapped in a discrete plain brown package?
    Hell no, each one of my luv humpers are personallyi inspected, set up and blown up by me...for fast action and pleasure.

They arrive at you door ready to go. The inflatable pud is protected by a protective film. Do not use if this is removed. If such a case..we'll make a complaint with the shipping company. Vibrating Peep is covered with same film..but if it smells funny. Do not use.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good to know.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Yes..

Hey Tone..can I be Sigfreid to your 'Roid..the Gomer to your Pyle?

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I bought a slime green Charvel and upon removing the trem cavity cover I found that some wanker had blocked the trem cavity with a Peep?! I was curious as to what the bridge pickup was, so I removed it and there was a Peep glued to the bottom of the pickup. I couldn't even tell what model the pickup was. I returned the guitar to the seller and now he is saying the setup is blown and refuses to give a full refund. With all of the Peep nonsense, there's probably a Peep jammed into the truss rod channel and that might have caused the setup to shift while in transit back to the seller. It's not my fault. It's the Peeps' fault. But the seller is now saying that he won't give me a full refund. If he would have made a proper inspection of the guitar and taken more pictures including removing the fretboard to get a good look at the Peep infested truss rod, this could have been avoided. My brother in law is a Peep attorney and I'm hoping he can help get this resolved.

In the meantime, do any of you have any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Even though I'm righteously Satanic, I did donate a customized, crucified Peep on a chocolate cross to my local church for Easter...called "Holy Peepus" They mounted it on the alter. People line up tp touch it...and cry.
            Stigamata Peep !
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Yes..

Hey Tone..can I be Sigfreid to your 'Roid..the Gomer to your Pyle?
              you became the sigfried to my roid the day you said you loved me in the manliest of all ways, the gay way.

just dont spoon with me when the peeps are around.

Comment

speaking of marshmellows, where the hell is Tommy and his beautiful hair????

Comment

I don't know! I'm wishing that Tommy would jump in here. He's prolly still in a body cast with a straw in his PP...all itchy! We should send him some slightly used Peeps.

Hey, send Tommy those used Peeps I sent you!!!

I got some custom creme-filled ones in the freezer..I'll send him those. He loves my man custard!

Comment

I just thought of the most horrific thing ever........ what if it was like a REALLY hot summer day, and Tommy went out with his lady friend for a picnic in the country, and they had lunch on one of those red & white plaid blankets with a basket packed with some cold fried chicken, some biscuits, and some peeps...... and lets just say the peeps were sitting in that hot blazing sun while they frolicked in the meadow, and when they returned to the blanket for lunch, romance struck and Tommy got down to biz with his lady friend rolling around on the blanket........ well, the horrific part is, what if those sun melted peeps got all gummed up in Tommy's beautiful super model hair? I mean what would we do? is there any sort of safety measures we can put in place to stop such tragedies?

Comment

Well, I thinking you could rub ice on the Peeps and they will wilt and die..or something. I thought you were heading toward how chocolate Peeps were concieved. That was a great visual..very romantic. But I was thinking about as they were laying down ..she pulled her pants down, and roll onto the wilted Peeps...sticking on and in her behind. Her moaning..not knowing and all. In the heat of the moment..and her ass ..smooshing...Peeps..peeping. Then later that evening she dicovered a lump in her ass. She blew it off for a week. But, then it just started to fizz and fester. She went to the ER for X-rays...and hosptal staff discoverewd the chick shaped object. Then pulled the Peep..I mean she gave birth to Tommy's Peep...and he ate it! Who wouldn't..I would!

Comment

The domain "peepsonline.com" is available for only $1895.

I think it was only $50 a month ago.

Comment

billzpeepz.com is only $9.99
                          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                            billzpeepz.com is only $9.99

That's awesome. I should buy these. It's tempting.

These are mind numbing suggestions!

...I'm in a tizzy!

Comment

You should REALLY do up a "BILLZPEEPZ" t-shirt! I'd sport one.
                              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

we need some art work for it

Comment

Working...
                                X