Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont buy any Marshmellow Peeps from Horns666!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word on the street is that some custom guitar makers have occasionally made a fretboard out of laminated peeps....
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I'll be back...this is a shame.

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I opened a box of Peeps in the store today and yelled at them real loud! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but I was just giving shout-outs to my peeps!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I opened a box of Peeps in the store today and yelled at them real loud! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but I was just giving shout-outs to my peeps!
          oh man..... it must be monday.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Just another manic Monday...

Comment

Just another manic Monday...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	mmlulz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	2445949
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

Yeah nice, Horn's is breeding them now.

Comment

Originally posted by axmann View Post
                  Yeah nice, Horn's is breeding them now.
                  he has been for years. he has a peep farm just outside of cleveland. past the ghetto. he farms all types of marshmellow peeps there. big ones, small ones, all colors.

here are some pics:

Here is an army of peeps he grew for the old republic.

Comment

Comment

OMFG!!!! This brings things to a whole new level!!! I showed this to my wife who bought me blue bunny Peeps today. I pulled 2 rows of Peeps outta the box and shoved 'em in my fat moosh. My wife..I never saw her make that face before. It was while I was showing her this thread. When we saw the SS Peep camp..I was just crying...literally. Tears, lotsa spit, and two rows of Peeps spewing outta my mouth. She tried to keep them in with her hand. Then recoiled in disgust and delight..because I'm dying. She wiping her sticky, wet hands on her pants..

We needed this today after Vinny drivin' us fuggin' nuts with his asshole GF drama. That hit a wall last night. He totally ruined our day! I threw a fuggin' Peep at my cryin' kid and told him to shove that up his mangina. These are facts!Anywhoo...This made my day, and this alone! Oh, that and the wife making me a cake with a Peep on top. But we didn't eat any of it because of Vinny. That fuggin' ..Rebel without a Clue!!!

OH guys..I remember this episode but forgot about this scene until now. I was lookin' for anything Peep on YT, and I only had to see this for now..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcIU...eature=related
                      Last edited by horns666; 02-15-2012, 04:38 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Million peep march...

"Horns666 for prez!!!"
                        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Thanks CBFH! I would rule the country like I rule my own world...and we would rule!

Join Bill Z Bub's 'Peeple not Sheeple 2012' bus tour !!!!

Comment

I also heard Billz was experiementing on the marshmellow peep farm......with natural peep enhancement. bigger, longer, and fuller peeps. almost like selective breeding in horses, only its every peep that is superior. almost a master race of peeps.

Comment

Peep-zyte!

Comment

Peep-zyte!
                                oh your familiar with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X