An Amp Project for Cyg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
    Just so you know, much of my humor comes from what you guys supply.
    I gotcha..well, that happened about 15 years ago...much water under the bridge since then. And, no more screwups since. Check, double check, and still use a remote switch, just in case.

Comment

I'm moving this thread to another Forum.

Comment

Taking your toys with you, and I was starting to enjoy this thread. I was quite looking forward to the picture of the completed unit at the end with you by it
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"POOP"

Comment

Someone might be interested in how this turned out.
            Others, not so much. It's very quiet, and sounds better than a tweed Champ.
            The breakup is perfect. I made input 2 slightly "hotter", otherwise everything is returned to spec.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
              Taking your toys with you, and I was starting to enjoy this thread. I was quite looking forward to the picture of the completed unit at the end with you by it
              And here's me, complete with goofy footware and slackjawed.
              Breaking it in was a ton of fun. It's a blues mojo machine.

Comment

Never learned to tie laces eh?
                And what's with the dog on the table, is it trying to steal your beer?
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Never learned to tie laces eh?
                  And what's with the dog on the table, is it trying to steal your beer?

No, every time she notices a camera she has to go and stick her face in it.
                  So, she was lying down on the table, and she's getting up to get to the camera.
                  I got the velcro's because I have an intermittant severe back problem
                  which makes tying shoes damn near impossible when it flares up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post

No, every time she notices a camera she has to go and stick her face in it.
                    So, she was lying down on the table, and she's getting up to get to the camera.
                    I got the velcro's because I have an intermittant severe back problem
                    which makes tying shoes damn near impossible when it flares up.
                    Great job on that project! I was laughing thinking.."I hope the dog doesn't get electrocuted"!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                      Great job on that project! I was laughing thinking.."I hope the dog doesn't get electrocuted"!
                      No mishaps. There isn't much exposed when the chassis is placed
                      upside down, the worst problem would be a spilled beverage, or the dog stepping into that speaker. She keeps to her side of the table.

Comment

Working...
                      X