My amp Is fucked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My amp Is fucked....

Bah, yeah, i think i'll just take it in... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry if I dissed your amp. I just looked at some on E-bay, and they sound cool and pricey. Before, you take the amp in, call the tech and get his hourly rate and a rough idea of the turn-around time. And whatever you do, make sure you tell him to call you first, to get your OK, after he has found the problem and before he starts to fix it.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I know his rate and thats why i am avoiding going to him.

Last time my amp died (a loose solder connection) he soldered the single wire, took 2 weeks and changed me £40 ($75-80).

I'm sure you now see why i am trying to avoid him.

Comment

Yes, I can. However, as a repeat customer, he may give you a break. (Then again, NA. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

I just put it to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
              If you can get an AVT 275 for 80 bucks in the states, I'm moving to where you live.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">After checking E-Bay, I obviously had the wrong amp. I don't need a gremlin to tell you I was a dumb fuck. But all my advice still stands.

Comment

If you can get an AVT 275 for 80 bucks in the states, I'm moving to where you live.

Comment

Working...
                X