No announcement yet.

How to paint "digital camo"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not very good camo, postal, I can still see the gun.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I have a model series neck that could use a cool body/paint job. Leaning toward this with a passive pup in the bridge and a single in the neck.
      First Cav means something to my family, so that's the patch there:
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Not being a fan of graphics, I really dig that. Of course not without a matching headstock!
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

HAHA! MM... imagine that rifle and trigger puller in that bush behind the rifle... have a hell of a time seeing it. There are a few different methods of painting camo in more natural patterns that work way better than the types of camo most people are aware of- It was just one decent example I found.

Comment

Time for some inspiration. Can't remember who ordered it... danastas? LPC? JtRiffer? Anyways...

Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Henrik

Comment

Damn soloist too! I thought it was ordered by or at least owned by Sambencuda> I thought one had an M16 at the 12th fret though?

I'd personally like the green darker, and the tan more light green, but that look great, and the no-marker fretboard with birdseye: Mmmmm......
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

WoW! That looks great!

Comment

cool gfx! well, one thing's for sure, if you live in a bush it will never get stolen
                    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Great pics jackson1!
                      That realy looks cool.
                      How long was the wait on the CS order?
                      I really like the patch logo.

Comment

I really like the rounded truss rod cover. Simple stuff, but it looks... nice. The guitar is freakin' awesome.

As I said: It is not my guitar, nor pics.

Btw., if I recall correctly, the story on the patch logo is that it was a one time deal only, never again. I think it took some heavy persuation to get Jackson to do it.
                        Henrik

Comment

Great guitar, I sure would like to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                            Btw., if I recall correctly, the story on the patch logo is that it was a one time deal only, never again. I think it took some heavy persuation to get Jackson to do it.
                            = $$$$$$$
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I don't know who ordered it but I bought it.
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Both of those camo's are excellent looking, very nicely done. I really dig the bare maple neck on the Soloist.

Comment

Working...
                                X