How stock is my German OFR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How stock is my German OFR?

That ain't mine in the pics. Mine is in even better condition. They are almost indestructible. I also have two black OFR's.

As far as dating your OFR... it's still being produced http://www.floydrose.com/original.html so anywhere from around 1984ish - 2004 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Correction: The writing "original" was added at some point. Don't know what year.

/Henrik
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
      As far as dating your OFR... it's still being produced http://www.floydrose.com/original.html so anywhere from around 1984ish - 2004 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

/Henrik
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but when did they start using the collared arm as compared to the screw-in arm?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well. that narrows it down. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I like old stuff. If it isn't old, it is sure built that way. Thanks for your help.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Well, you had to get your Toe in the door!!!. I still think it's an older: better; more refined; and heavier on the wamm that the newer vintages.

Comment

Damn, i knew someone would ask that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know for sure. If i was forced to answer, i'd say around 1990.

/Henrik
            Henrik

Comment

Damn, i knew someone would ask that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't know for sure. If i was forced to answer, i'd say around 1990.

/Henrik
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you can thank "Toe Damn" for that. I knew he'd come to the rescue.

Comment

No stamp on my OFR from 1985. It's blank.

/Henrik
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jackson, I guess we had it all done in one question and one answer. Now, look at what we have done.

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jackson1:

/Henrik
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you can thank "Toe Damn" for that. I knew he'd come to the rescue. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by fett:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jackson1:

/Henrik
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, you can thank "Toe Damn" for that. I knew he'd come to the rescue. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Good answer. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now. Put your best Toe forward and find an exact date. Otherwise, how can I put it up on E-Bay as the "1st" Floyd of this type ever made?

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                      I guess we had it all done in one question and one answer. Now, look at what we have done.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You forgot, we need the post count! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But as long toejam keeps butting in, we can't gain on him!

/Henrik
                      Henrik

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by fett:
                        I guess we had it all done in one question and one answer. Now, look at what we have done.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You forgot, we need the post count! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But as long toejam keeps butting in, we can't gain on him!

/Henrik
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The "new" me is not concerned with post count. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I asked a simple question and you gave me a good answer. I think you and I are above all the rest of this. That is unless Toe chimes in again. Then, "Katy!! Bar the door."

Comment

I won't butt in again. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, you got the final word.

/Henrik
                            Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                              I won't butt in again. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, if you take that attitude, then I will never forgive you.

Comment

Damn, you guys keeps posting, so my answers are all in the wrong place [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

toe, i'd love to see you butt in in the future.

/Henrik
                                Henrik

Comment

Working...
                                X