Very Simple Question for all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Painted ones with poly or urethane finishes are ok. Sticky painted nitro necks....yuk!

what kind of painted neck finish does Jackson use?

Comment

I like painted (finished) over unfinished, simply because that is what I am used to
      Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Chromatic View Post
        what kind of painted neck finish does Jackson use?
        Urethane and/or polyester AFAIK. Gibson and Fender are big into nitro, but I've never heard of Jackson going there. Anybody know any different? Would the custom shop entertain a request for a nitro finish?

Comment

no...... dan lawerence would cream himself.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Very Simple Question for all of you
            Shoot.

kidding.

about the back of the neck, only the end/front of my thumb ever touches it, so it's not as much "of consequence" to me as it is for most (non-classical) guitar players.
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
            X