Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you apply a decal on the headstock? Need help and suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he can do with it what he wishes but it pains me to think what else he may do in the future.I'm sorry go ahead.
    Last edited by straycat; 05-15-2007, 10:41 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Don't worry. I'm done for now. lol

Wow. I realize this is a Jackson /charvel forum with some dedicated members ........ but didn't really think putting a decal on the headstock would offend so many people. People when you look at the big picture, it's just a piece of vinyl over the headstock and does come off.

I bought got this guitar cheap and beat up, and for me it was a project guitar to begin with. I had no intentions of preserving it for the next 20 years. Sorry if my love for Charvel isn't on par with the rest of you, or if I just don't get it. Because at the end of the day, the way I see it is: I bought a used beat up guitar to play around with Charvel or not.

To those of you that helped, and looked at this with an open mind and some humor I thank you.

Comment

Great job, Gfunk, and don't worry about the negative comments: think about what other people achieved with a Schwinn paint can and some tape!

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
          I agree .. I just do not understand having something being represented as something it is not...
          +1
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by surfreak View Post
            Great job, Gfunk, and don't worry about the negative comments: think about what other people achieved with a Schwinn paint can and some tape!
            +1
            I like "customizing" my guitars too. Even though I have not done anything remotely as good as this, I would prefer a guitar with a Jackson logo instead of a Charvel anyday. Not that I hate charvels or their logo or their guitars... just that Jackson logo looks cooler. Good Job!!
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by surfreak View Post
              brown, baby, it is all about the brown.
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
              X