Nail polish remover on pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Dude, it sounded fine before... when you removed the nail polish, you also removed the mojo from the pickups. Good job, dumbass! :ROTF:
    :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Johnson View Post
      I used acetone to remove a Bill Lawrence USA logo (which was printed crooked and looked terrible). It worked perfectly.
      Sometimes, if you work quickly, put it on, and remove it, with the offending surface, you stand a chance.
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        :ROTF:
        I can't play those things to save my life. They look cool as hell, but so uncomfortable.
        Me too.:ROTF: I have a neckthrough V and a real nice Kelly. Once I get off my ass, they will be gone.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

try using a non-acetone nail polish remover, It's what the nail salons use on acrylic nails. regular nail polish is aceatone & it will disssolve the plastic.

Comment

A razor blade works the best.Just my2c.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Dude, it sounded fine before... when you removed the nail polish, you also removed the mojo from the pickups. Good job, dumbass! :ROTF:
              yeah never mess with perfection!
              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
              X