X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fun with Bondo!! ...Rhoads project

Viking Metal duuuuuude!

http://www.bnrmetal.com/groups/ensi.htm
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In the 80s, I was in a barbarian metal band, called Genghis Khan. Does THAT count? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Ah, I thought you looked familiar! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Ghengis+Khan

Clearer vid:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18840884525228

Comment

Here's (you guys) performing the smash hit Moscow:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...schinghis+khan

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ah, I thought you looked familiar! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Ghengis+Khan

Clearer vid:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18840884525228

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's me: The Gold-lame'd, spinnin' freakball. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

HTF did you come up with THAT vid?! God, I thought I was gonna whiz my pants. But hey! Talk about an enthusiastic performance! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

Viking Metallers REPRESENT!!!! *rows* [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and btw nuclear, I had my Marshall MG50DFX Running into a Tascam US-122 into Cubase SX2. I used a MXR 10 Band EQ for the Mid boost in the lead line

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                HTF did you come up with THAT vid?! God, I thought I was gonna whiz my pants. Talk about an enthusiastic performance! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a hilarious thread about these guys in Non Jackson forum about a year ago and it's just amazing the things I keep locked in my brain. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When you mentioned Ghengis Khan, I immediately remembered the Moscow vid and googled it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, the wonders of the internet, huh? What good use of one of our finest information resources. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  I'm not Ron!

Comment

I did this same fucking think a couple years ago. Didn't use Bondo, but the result was the same. RX10D body, with a DK-2 neck, made in single hum, and filled the toggle switch to 1/4" and added a cutout underneath. Only difference was mine was white with black Pinstripes, minus the two that ran parallel to the neck.

Comment

Yeah sure you did kid.....

Wicked job Mark [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Now about that Nova you had....
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

The white one.

Comment

Way to cut off the long horn [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Now about that Nova you had....

[/ QUOTE ]

You rang?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Man, the Nova is finally back on track (somewhat) after building the new shop and all. I also have a 63 pro streeter in the works now. I don't think I'll ever get caught back up. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It was a joke bob, Relax....

Yeah Mark i remember you showing me those pics about 3 years ago [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Glad it's on track !! PLEASE send me some status pics if you get the chance. Love to see the process...
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually I've only had it a little over a year, but it does seem like three!
                                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X