Tremol-no - anyone used one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProjectX
    Because the D-Tuna takes the tuning step out of it.Pull it out,you are in D instantly.It's a no brainer.
    Wow, some people really are THAT lazy, huh?

I guess it would be useful if you're going from Drop D to E in the same song. Don't know anyone who's actually done that, though.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectX
      Because the D-Tuna takes the tuning step out of it.Pull it out,you are in D instantly.It's a no brainer.
      Exactly. And that is my reason for wanting to use both, as well. Makes sense to me. I don't want to have to lose a certain amount of tuneability in my fine tuner, just so I can drop to D.
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Tremol-no tip!!
        My wife found one of the thumb screws for the Tremol-no while vacuuming.
        I wrapped some "teflon" tape on the threads and reinstalled.
        Now it's nice and tight.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
          Wow, some people really are THAT lazy, huh?

I guess it would be useful if you're going from Drop D to E in the same song. Don't know anyone who's actually done that, though.
          If you're playing live and have a very limited amount of time, tuning can be a problem.
          ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Just checking in with you guys.

I remember Finnman from the new forum over on the Tremol-No site. Glad to see the teflon tape is working for you. Purple loctite is what I use on the threads of the thumbscrews. Some folks put on a dab of heavy grease to keep them in place.
            The other thing that really helps is a backplate.

We've got a new forum over on Tremol-No.com (same software as this one), so if you guys have questions, please feel free to read or join in. I'll keep coming back here every now and then. We don't get too many Jenna half-naked threads over there. LOL

Thanks for everyone's support and patience throughout this process. I really do appreciate it.

Rock on!

Comment

Working...
            X