• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much are they going to cost?

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg
      How much are they going to cost?
      If you go to Allparts' website, you'll see they cost $65.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My Tremol-no will be here tomorrow!
        My place of work is about 5 minutes drive to Allparts, but no will-call pickups at the warehouse! It had to be shipped and goes twice the distance to get to me.
        Last edited by Bengal65; 05-01-2006, 10:33 PM.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Wasn't there a few dealers here on JCF that take ALL-Parts orders and even discounts the ALL-Parts price by 5-10% off?

Comment

The Tremolo-No unit is installed. Nice piece of hardware. Works great, although I had to supply my own bridge grounding lug since it wasn't with the parts. Luckily, I have a rather large parts bin! When you lock the unit down, it's really locked and won't move at all. Then it's easy enough to release it.

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I've got 3 due tomorrow!

I've spent some time with it on a friend's guitar and am really psyched to have them on my axes

Comment

I was on the fence because of the name but I am certainly in line to get one to try out. I have a Hipshot on one of my Charvels and I'm really not digging the way it feels. I also like the fact that there are no modifications required to install it.

Comment

Just ordered one for my soloist.
                  Looks very cool
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Will it be released in Europe as well? Looks quite useful.

Comment

Looks good. Thinking it might be a necessary buy for my current project.
                      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by QplQyer
                        Will it be released in Europe as well? Looks quite useful.
                        According to Kevan (the inventor) it should be available from Allparts Europe.

JG, I wouldn't exactly get rid of your Tremsetter's. I have them too and are for a different purpose. I like the Hipshot Tremsetter's dampening affect when using the Trem and it's ability to return the trem to zero position. With this Tremol-No, you are either using the trem as normal or completely locking it out like a hardtail.

Comment

Oops! Guess I WON'T be getting this for my project. I thought you could also set it for dive only.
                          I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by brent
                            I've got 3 due tomorrow!

I've spent some time with it on a friend's guitar and am really psyched to have them on my axes
                            Man, your really serious! I don't know how I really feel about this device yet. I like the fact I can lock out the bridge, but if I want a guitar with a hardtail, I use that. When I use the Trem, I like the Hipshot Tremsetter much better because of it's dampening affect on the movement.

Comment

I have one one the way for an SL1.
                              Hope it lives up to the hype, cause I love that guitar but need more stability from it.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k
                                Oops! Guess I WON'T be getting this for my project. I thought you could also set it for dive only.
                                You CAN set it for dive only!!! The 3rd thumb screw (next to the claw) and it's called the "Deep C" attachment that comes with the Tremol-No. You set it once your tuned up and happy where your bridge plate is. Then you lock the thumb screw.

Comment

Working...
                                X