Wiring 3-way switch to solderless EMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever get it all sorted out?
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I'm now having problems with my 3 way switch, it pisses me off that EMG have an indepth diagram for the normal solderless bus but nothing really for the 3 way switch bus.

Atm when I flick the switch all 2 pups stay on on all 3 positions and i have it wired like the diagram says.

*UPDATE*

woot woot i worked it out n its all working now
      Last edited by AussieTerry84; 01-13-2013, 01:45 AM.
      USA Jackson RR1
      Charvel Model 6
      Jackson Performer-2
      Orange Dark Terror
      EVH 5150 LBX
      Hello Senòr

Comment

Another option is to go with the EMG 3-way switch. It's actually got the buss built right into the switch.
        That would really simplify the wiring and make it all clean and tidy with no soldering at all.
        http://www.emgpickups.com/products/index/277/291/4
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Yeah, I'm up and running.

Comment

Working...
          X