Dealer setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unknown View Post
    All I did was make a request. Most that keep posting have only been around for a year or two.
    Go back please and read the thread. Look at what the common denominator is in all the BS here.

You didn't just make a request. You came in, sent me a pm complaining about how the board was setup, never introduced yourself to me and when I asked who you were you gave me a smart ass answer. Your time is coming to an end here simply because you impede the flow of the board with your abrasive nature.

Now as I stated, don't mess with me I'm not in the mood. I'm giving you chance to knock of your nonsense and be a part of the board. I suggest you take it because the offer wont be on the table much longer.
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Most of the board don't act like they are on their period and are full of their own .
      And then you showed up...

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Someone pass the popcorn. This is wonderful.

Seriously, unknown, stop being a dumb motherfucker and take your own advice. This has gone from setups to psychological problems.
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Dang, you question my spelling, but you write in an archaic language.
            Dang isn't a proper word.

Anyone see what I did there? I pulled an unknown!
            I like EL34s.

Comment

• Cab you all Take your head out of your ass and get back on topic????

kthnxbai
              Last edited by mobiusr; 07-26-2010, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Who's Cab?

What's with all the mouthy newbs lately? :think:
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Shut up Ron, you crybaby!

<runs like hell>

Comment

• Come on, this is only derailing the thread a little more. I was hoping to finally learn how to do a set-up... after all these years of doing them incorrectly. Nothing would make me happier than having someone else tell me what a great set-up I did.
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Who's Cab?

What's with all the mouthy newbs lately? :think:
                      Ban everyone who signed up in the last 3 months! Problem solved.

I can't believe he mistook the sweet cartoon Speed Racer for the crappy movie. Seriously, has he not heard of the cartoon? Or the truly awesome band Racer X?

Also, 17 is a bit high of a guess. As an 18 year old I'd guess more at 12 or 13. Well, at least from a maturity standpoint. He has the cocky attitude and the "I know best, even when proven otherwise" mentality.

Back on topic (kinda):

I think a store setup is an okay baseline to start your own setup at. However, they will never know your exact preferences and you will almost always have to adjust the instrument at least a little before it will be perfect.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• You know, i'm starting to love this thread like a mentally incapable brother.
                        I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
                        X