Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Methinks thou dost protest too much!
    Dang, you question my spelling, but you write in an archaic language.

I think you're still mad cause Speed Racer tanked at the box office and is considered a "tremendous flop." Haha.

www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20199172,00.html

www.filmschoolrejects.com/reject-report/speed-racer-crashes-and-burns.php

Comment

• Dude, I gotta ask.... how old are you? If I were to guess, I would say 17. Am I close?
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown View Post
        My skin is thick enough.
        No it isn't.

Originally posted by unknown View Post
        But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let someone walk on me for their own amusement either.
        You don't have to let me.

I consider it a personal attack,
        Well, you're wrong.

and I'd be willing to bet most on this board wouldn't be okay with you telling them they are full of just because you feel like it or disagree with them. It's disrespectful and only leads to shit fests.
        Actually I'm pretty sure you are wrong about that, too. Most on this board don't act like whiny emo 17-year-olds with sensitive feelings, it's a board for Jackson guitars, not Schecter.

Maybe you should get in your pink Corvette, go back to the Barbie Dream House, and settle in under a warm blankie with a gallon of Rocky Road and watch a Golden Girls marathon, princess, because I don't think your sensitive sensibilities are going to get the coddling they need here. :dunno:

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown View Post
          My skin is thick enough. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let someone walk on me for their own amusement either.

I consider it a personal attack, and I'd be willing to bet most on this board wouldn't be okay with you telling them they are full of just because you feel like it or disagree with them. It's disrespectful and only leads to shit fests.
          You're new around here, please don't presume to know what members who have been a part of this board for a decade think. You seem to be the type of person who doesn't like to be questioned, only likes to give opinion. It won't get you very far here if you want participation.

The admins will lock the thread when we dictate it needs to be locked, not when you dictate. please don't tell us how to do our jobs.

Fair warning, I'm not in the mood for a noob being abrasive with me.
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
            Dude, I gotta ask.... how old are you? If I were to guess, I would say 17. Am I close?
            No. But I've got to ask. Are you a stalker and have to stay away from schools? As you seem rather obsessive. If I were to guess, you hang up quotes and peoples pictures all over your walls and hope no one finds out?

:ROTF:
            Last edited by unknown; 07-24-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              No it isn't.

You don't have to let me.

Well, you're wrong.

Actually I'm pretty sure you are wrong about that, too. Most on this board don't act like whiny emo 17-year-olds with sensitive feelings, it's a board for Jackson guitars, not Schecter.

Maybe you should get in your pink Corvette, go back to the Barbie Dream House, and settle in under a warm blankie with a gallon of Rocky Road and watch a Golden Girls marathon, princess, because I don't think your sensitive sensibilities are going to get the coddling they need here. :dunno:
              Most of the board don't act like they are on their period and are full of their own .

Maybe you should learn how to set up your guitar so you're not so defensive about it. You seem rather sensitive and childish about people disagreeing with you which is why your first response is to call BS just because of a difference of opinion. Emo's act unreasonably defensive as you do.
              Last edited by unknown; 07-24-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                You're new around here, please don't presume to know what members who have been a part of this board for a decade think. You seem to be the type of person who doesn't like to be questioned, only likes to give opinion. It won't get you very far here if you want participation.

The admins will lock the thread when we dictate it needs to be locked, not when you dictate. please don't tell us how to do our jobs.

Fair warning, I'm not in the mood for a noob being abrasive with me.
                All I did was make a request. Most that keep posting have only been around for a year or two.

Comment

• Not a stalker. But you are the first person who has ever made me quote them in my signature. Congrats!

As far as doing things, hoping nobody will find out. Certainly not the case. I am married... the wife finds out everything. If you are ever lucky enough to find a girl who wil marry you, you will understand, lol.
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Not a stalker. But you are the first person who has ever made me quote them in my signature. Congrats!

As far as doing things, hoping nobody will find out. Certainly not the case. I am married... the wife finds out everything. If you are ever lucky enough to find a girl who wil marry you, you will understand, lol.
                    I didn't make you do anything. That is something a stalker would say or someone not right in the head. I think it was the voices you hear that made you do it. They have pills now a days for that. You need help. Haha.

Comment

• So let me get this straight... you are totally adverse to people making assumptions about you.. but... you are ok to make assumptions about other people? I seem to be confused...

Anyhow, you keep replying to this thread and being a jackass... here is my one piece of advice to you... if you really like hanging out here, you will quit responding to this thread. You are not helping yourself and I GUARANTEE if you keep it up, you will be banned. Do I have the power to do it? Nope. Will I ask a mod to? Nope, I am not like that, and besides I don't think it would do any good... as ~K~ stated, the mods run this place the way they choose to, and I personally think they do a great job. I may have only been here for 2 years, but I have seen a few people get banned for acting exactly like you are. That said, take your damn skirt off, man up and except the fact that sometimes people will say things that you don't like or agree with. Suck it up and move on.

Comment

So let me get this straight... you are totally adverse to people making assumptions about you.. but... you are ok to make assumptions about other people? I seem to be confused...

Anyhow, you keep replying to this thread and being a jackass... here is my one piece of advice to you... if you really like hanging out here, you will quit responding to this thread. You are not helping yourself and I GUARANTEE if you keep it up, you will be banned. Do I have the power to do it? Nope. Will I ask a mod to? Nope, I am not like that, and besides I don't think it would do any good... as ~K~ stated, the mods run this place the way they choose to, and I personally think they do a great job. I may have only been here for 2 years, but I have seen a few people get banned for acting exactly like you are. That said, take your damn skirt off, man up and except the fact that sometimes people will say things that you don't like or agree with. Suck it up and move on.
                        I'm not the one with the stalker sig quote and say other people made me do things. I don't have to assume that.

Why don't you practice what you preach? As you keep responding to this thread just to make redundant flamebait posts.
                        Last edited by unknown; 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Has to be a teenager.

Comment

• Well, let's see. Obviously you have a degree in psychiatry, so how you can't figure it out is beyond me. So I will break it down for you. I might be pissing one person off with my responses... that person would be you. Even if I am not pissing you off, which I am sure you will say, I am clearly upsetting you. By upsetting, I mean causing some sort of hisharmony which pretty much assures that you will respond. It has worked thus far.

You, are pissing off many people, including the mods. The more you respond to this, the greater your chances of pissing them off more. I keep responding and I am pissing nobody off. Except you. I am quite sure if a ban happens, it will be you; not me. I don't CARE if you get banned, therefore I will keep replying in order to watch you dig yourself a deeper hole. It is that simple. It is also amusing to me. And you, with your degree in psychology are totally missing it. You do have a degree in psychology; right? I mean, you have diagnosed me as a stalker who hears voices. Obviously you wouldn't be so ignorant to make such a diagnosis without the proper education... right?

Why don't you get it? Lol.

Comment

Well, let's see. Obviously you have a degree in psychiatry, so how you can't figure it out is beyond me. So I will break it down for you. I might be pissing one person off with my responses... that person would be you. Even if I am not pissing you off, which I am sure you will say, I am clearly upsetting you. By upsetting, I mean causing some sort of hisharmony which pretty much assures that you will respond. It has worked thus far.

You, are pissing off many people, including the mods. The more you respond to this, the greater your chances of pissing them off more. I keep responding and I am pissing nobody off. Except you. I am quite sure if a ban happens, it will be you; not me. I don't CARE if you get banned, therefore I will keep replying in order to watch you dig yourself a deeper hole. It is that simple. It is also amusing to me. And you, with your degree in psychology are totally missing it. You do have a degree in psychology; right? I mean, you have diagnosed me as a stalker who hears voices. Obviously you wouldn't be so ignorant to make such a diagnosis without the proper education... right?

Why don't you get it? Lol.
                              You should tell all of this to a psychiatrist and you will get your diagnosis. Make sure to mention the scenario you have planned out that you find amusing. I'm just trying to help you out, as your attitude and plan isn't designed to help anyone, but to just cause problems and battles amongst the membership, and is counterproductive. Which you admit is your goal anyways. And is childish. I think your time would be better spent playing the guitar. But we're all supposed to have thick skins on this board. In order to have a thick skin, if you can dish it then you should be able to take it.
                              Last edited by unknown; 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Huh? Tell what to a psychiatrist? I don't see anything in that post that would be pertinent to tell a psychiatrist. I don't care if he gets banned? From what? Questioning whether or not he has the proper degree? I would investigate that prior to visiting him.... you are more confusing than a Rubik's Cube....

Comment

Working...
                                X