No announcement yet.

My NAMM pics from today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really dig the "urban guitar camo" kelly.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

whew man - i want my bass player to have that custom concert model in charcoal!
      198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
      1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
      2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
      2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
      2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
        Here are some shots I took of the basses:

Hey man thanks a lot! That Concert is the same color (appears to be anyways) that my '85 Custom Concert was. I have regretted selling that bass for almost 20 years.

A question for those in the know, will the custom shop make a 24 fret bass? The custom shop spec sheet only lists 21 frets as an option for basses, and there are a couple songs I play that I use the 23rd fret for.

Comment

Just get a 5-string tuned E to A
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I like thin neck width's.

Comment

Nice to see they havent come out with a KV2T with a floyd rose yet!
              www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
              the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                Nice to see they havent come out with a KV2T with a floyd rose yet!
                Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it being a KV2T?
                Gibson SG Standard
                Jackson DK2M Dinky
                Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                Roland Micro Cube
                Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                  Not really.. You see that KV2T is not really a KV2. Really what they need to do is have a KV2 with out a Floyd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                    Not really.. You see that KV2T is not really a KV2. Really what they need to do is have a KV2 with out a Floyd as well.
                    Yeah!!! The Mahogany body KV2T's are sweet why can't they just make a KV2 in mahogany with the TOM!!!!????

Comment

Kv2tf

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                        Nope, just an option I want

I love the SLS head stock

If I could get a SLS head stock on this, it would be my dream
                        Last edited by Vlover; 02-09-2009, 03:58 PM.
                        www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                        the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Yeah, I forgot they are MAH. I remembered that hey have the SLS headstock as well. Oh well, excuse my newbieness.
                          Gibson SG Standard
                          Jackson DK2M Dinky
                          Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                          Roland Micro Cube
                          Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                            Why didn't I see this one coming? :ROTF: At least I found a pink one for Dave!

Anywho, here's some more...I realize that there are a lot more that are better quality out there, but who knows, maybe I snagged a pic of something that no one else did! Not going today, went to the Guitar Gods show at HOB afterwards though - Schenker headlined (he looks a LOT better no that he's off the hooch - for now - and his chops were a little rusty, but Schenker at 90% is better than just about anyone in the universe, so there! I saw Uli and his singer lingering at the Carvin booth for a LONG time (if anything comes of this, you heard it here first!), but no dice in him hitting stage with Michael, although Vinnie Moore did for Doctor Doctor, Warren Demartini did for Rock Bottom (with a Gretsch 6120 - completely out of place, except for when that feedback section of the solo hits that Schenker let him take, for which Warren gave a big after he gave the reigns back to Schenker - too cool! Leslie West hopped on stage for a couple of Mountain songs at the end, which was funny since Schenker then gave Leslie a big after they were done (they played "Down down down (sic?)" and another, but no Mississippi Queen).

Also saw most of Ratt play before that (Warren, Carlos Cavazo, and Robbie Crane), played Round & Round, Way Cool Jr., Walkin the Dog, and Metal Health, as well as a couple others.

Frank Hannon Band was before that - he's completely in his element, just AWESOME! Forget Tesla, his sould is the perfect melding of shred and blues...

Texas Hippie Coalition played before that - not really a fan, but they seemed to go over pretty well...

Without further adiu, here's some bad and blurry pics...

The new Mark V, FWIW...

Here's Schenker...

The new Jenna...if you care anymore...

Mortons...

Rhoads...

The new Murray..
                            I do not get the Murrey signature. Bezels when you have a pickguard? Plain ugly. So is the cream pickups. And the rest is just boring.
                            '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                            '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                            '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
                            '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
                            '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                            '13 Gibson M-III
                            Taylor 214CE
                            Dean 6-string Bass
                            Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
                              I do not get the Murrey signature. Bezels when you have a pickguard? Plain ugly. So is the cream pickups. And the rest is just boring.
                              The pickup bezels are probably there to cover up whatever modding was done to the pickguard to house the humbuckers (on the original). Fender is probably just trying to be accurate with the replica.

Comment

The extreme kelly looks like a bc rich type model with that upper horn :/... and i would LOVE a cheaper morton
                                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X