Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I got a pass, so I'll be there!

Woohoo!

Now, which hotel? I'd really like the one that's connected to the convention center just for the convenience

Anything's better than that dump me and Tekky stayed at in '04. Jeez, that was horrible.

Adrian, you going? I was thinking about that Best Western you were at. It's a ways off, but it was nice.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'd love to go this year if the wife and I can come up with passes. Matt,, the hotel we stayed at in 04 was brand new and Kickin,,and cheap too, i booked it with like orbitz or hotwire, I'll try to dig up the name when i get home from work, it wasn't,,That,,far and was right off the one of the expressways there.

MOSHON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Well, I got a pass, so I'll be there!

Woohoo!

Now, which hotel? I'd really like the one that's connected to the convention center just for the convenience

Anything's better than that dump me and Tekky stayed at in '04. Jeez, that was horrible.

Adrian, you going? I was thinking about that Best Western you were at. It's a ways off, but it was nice.
        Matt, me and my buddy are staying here.
        http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en...R2JYCSGBJNMVCQ
        The rates were not too bad and it is within walking distance of the strip and convention center.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looks like that one's booked.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

well nevermind the hotel i was talking about,,,,,,i looked and we had stayed at The Hotel Preston,,,and the current rate for one night is 10 dollars shy of what we paid for the both of us for 3 nights......DAMN!

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Looks like that one's booked.
              Damn. I booked a couple months ago. Hope you find something, Matt.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I got the Unholiday Inn Express Downtown - 3 blocks away from the convention center (#6 on the Official Hotels map). Everyone else was booked, and that was one of the cheapest ones on the list.

$342 for 3 nights. Not too bad IMO. Beats that shithole Daze Inn

Ok, so start PMing me cel phone #s so I can get in touch with you guys when I get there.

Comment

i think I am at the best western about 3/4s of a mile away...

Wife picked it, as we are taking the kids with us.
                  I am driving up, with the trailer, as I bought the behringer booth.
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Nice. I think that's the hotel STLKINGV was at in 2004. Nice place.

Anyone know of any concerts in the area that week? I missed Ozzfest with Priest/Sabbath in 2004

Comment

well you still have mine dont you?
                      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I'll hafta dig through a ton of emails to find it

Comment

Ok, I'm in Nashville, now where is everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                            i think I am at the best western about 3/4s of a mile away...

Wife picked it, as we are taking the kids with us.
                            I am driving up, with the trailer, as I bought the behringer booth.
                            You bought the behringer booth?

Comment

If anyone can get in touch with McD - have him call me at 731-334-4347 - my pass was not at the desk, and my name was not on the list.

I'm panicking

Comment

Ok, I'm in Nashville, now where is everybody?

I'm in Jersey City. If your pass doesn't work out, come by, I'll be around.

Vass

Comment

Working...
                                X