No announcement yet.

Damn finally got my Pics up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool pics... my favs are mustaines new Deth angel dean that looks killer and esp's rob arnold sig looks sweet too. Had no idea fender was making a jim root tele... anywayz love that one too!

Comment

Great shots Vince. Any chance you want to leave the wife at home and swing by PdR to pick me up tomorrow

Comment

Heheheheh, Mrs Vince is much better looking than you
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks for the pics! Interesting to note the KV2T in the no-longer-available silver/black dragon finish...not that there's anything wrong with -that-!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Yeah, I don't blame him. She's better looking than any of the booth babesand she's cool enough to go hang out looking at guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Originally posted by Bri View Post
              Yeah, I don't blame him. She's better looking than any of the booth babesand she's cool enough to go hang out looking at guitars.
              Thanks Guys,

She always gets so nervous when I post pics of here. She always thinks everyone is gonna make fun of her.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Vince, thanks for taking these pics and sharing them with us...very cool.

My fave of the bunch is the Limited Edition Suhr Modern - that is a beautiful looking guitar.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                  But it is sweeeeeeet! #89:

But is it about $5k sweet, to wrap your mitts around that soft archtop?
                  Nice but not that nice.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                    Vince, thanks for taking these pics and sharing them with us...very cool.

My fave of the bunch is the Limited Edition Suhr Modern - that is a beautiful looking guitar.
                    +100000

Those guitars rock. I went ahead and ordered a LE 10th anniversary one. Let me see top quality guitars, with 3 month turn around times, can't beat that.
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
                    X