Damn finally got my Pics up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness View Post
    Is #89 an archtop? If you look closely at the inside of the horns, where the maple cap meets the body wood and follow the line, it seems to get thicker as it gets closer to the center of the guitar (or neck) indicating an archtop. You see what I mean? Or is it just an illusion.

Thanks a bunch for the pics Vince, BTW! There great.

*edit* Upon further investigation it looks as if the Vol. knob is recessed as well.
    89 is an archtop, and I thought was the coolest Jackson there. It's a neckthrough ebony with a flame maple board, which I have never seen. The neck is a solid ebony back. I thought it rocked.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It's a Custom, I take it?

Comment

By the way MRSP for #89 is $9000. Koa Body maple top with ebony neck.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

:ROTF:

Comment

So, all they are showing this year is insanely priced Custom guitars, with new paint, that most don't care about anyways?

What about the import line? Seriously, I really hope they don't just rehash the 2006-2007 models.

Ibanez is looking alot better this year. Shi*, even B.C. Rich is getting some cool guitars out there.
            Last edited by Death Angel; 01-17-2008, 08:30 PM.

Comment

More dust collectors for Fuller's:ROTF: Does this mean the NAMM guitars they have for the last 2 years will be liquidated in a Blow Out sale?

Thanks Vince for the pics. I know it was some trouble for you.

Suhr, Ibanez, Carvin. In that order. I'm not impressed (depressed) with Jackson/Charvel (all except the archtop)
              Last edited by Bengal65; 01-17-2008, 09:06 PM.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Killer pics dude..thanks for the work!

Comment

Vince,
                  Do me a favor if you can. Get me a pic of the coffin case booth. I have a luthier friend who is doing a small batch run of J Frog like full body skeletin guitars to lay in thier cases. He wasnt sure if he would get them done in time for the show or not.
                  Thanks Man...Doug
                  >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug View Post
                    Vince,
                    Do me a favor if you can. Get me a pic of the coffin case booth. I have a luthier friend who is doing a small batch run of J Frog like full body skeletin guitars to lay in thier cases. He wasnt sure if he would get them done in time for the show or not.
                    Thanks Man...Doug
                    NP when I go Saturday I get the pics. I just ran in today took a bunch of photos then split, was there less than 2 hours.

Saturday I go with the wife and will be there all day.

Thanks Doug.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to get these up for us that couldn't attend.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

+1

You always come through for us, Vince! Much appreciated!

Comment

Vince, I would greatly appreciate seeing pics of the new BC Rich USA and import models and the Rico Jr. stuff. Carvin would also be awesome! Thanks.

Scott
                          Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            By the way MRSP for #89 is $9000.
                            Forchrissakes! That's a lot! I am cursed. Everytime I really like something, it is out of my reach (my wallet's).
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

But it is sweeeeeeet! #89:

Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Vince,
                                Nice pics man! Good job and Thanks!
                                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X