Nice Deans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I have to say is... STEALTH!!!!

Thank god I never hunted down a Washburn Stealth to buy at inflated prices...

Comment

Originally posted by Neoclasiccl View Post
      I kinda like the Vinnie Moore model

Aka, PC-1....

Comment

Vinnie moore sig is nice. Trivium guitars are absolutely the ugliest things I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
          Aka, PC-1....

That's what I thought,too.

Funny, all the "number1 wannabe" guitar companies keep copying Jackson models.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

But that also means there are more alternatives for prospective buyers if Jackson fails to come up with anything new...

Comment

Is it just me or does the rising sun Trivium sig look slightly off? The body shape looks slightly different from a ML.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8boardbob2 View Post
                Is it just me or does the rising sun Trivium sig look slightly off? The body shape looks slightly different from a ML.

It could be... Or, it could just be the complete gayidity of it making your eyes go blurry.

Comment

Alot of the guitars in that picture are mock ups. like what we create with the custom shop generator only not very accurate. I like the ML's and especailly the black one with the white binding and EMG's. I just think it is crappy business to cash in on Dime so much.

Comment

I really like the VM model, it's got an old school Charvel vibe.

As for the Split Tail, I think it's cool. It's a model Gibson used to do but when Zakk asked about them reissuing one they would not, Dean built him a couple last year and Gibson got off their duffs and made him a Gibson one.
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

They should have called the splittail the SGV.
                      Scott

Comment

The Deans had lousy setups and one of the USA Mustaine's had a finish crack at the neck joint. I used to be impressed by their NAMM stuff but not anymore.

Comment

Butt how was the QC of the Dean Girls this time?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
                            Butt how was the QC of the Dean Girls this time?
                            I didn't even take pics of the 3 girls that were there yesterday. They were OK, nothing great. 1 Schecter girl. Tomorrow there should be more girls. Last year there were a few Schecter girls that was fine ass fine.
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                              The Deans had lousy setups and one of the USA Mustaine's had a finish crack at the neck joint. I used to be impressed by their NAMM stuff but not anymore.
                              Read post #25.
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I really like the V. It isn't on the Dean website so I wonder if it's a custom or something?
                                -Janne

Comment

Working...
                                X