Pictures are up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
    I think it reads Custom Shop in the headstock, should be US.
    BTW, that axe is one sexy beast!!
    i think so too. not really digging the ones with the splatter though. like the white guitar with the blue splatter. reminds me of finger pants. thanks for the pic's
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Nice Charvels!
      24fret Suhr body looks bit weird. Hoped to see the same Standard body.
      Matt, can you get me one of these EVH straps for me?

Comment

Could I beg any solo photos of Kelly's that you can snap? Thanks a ton for putting these up for us!

BW

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Matt. How does this work with NAMM, like tomorrow will Jackson be unveiling new stuff they didn't show today, or is this it? Thanks.

Comment

Some of the customs are cool, but I am 10,000 times more interested in any new production model. I really hope that isn't everything they have for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
              Thanks for the pictures Matt. How does this work with NAMM, like tomorrow will Jackson be unveiling new stuff they didn't show today, or is this it? Thanks.
              No, that's it. What's up is up and it's all sold. I heard all the Charvels went to Fullers. Seems like alot of this stuff was sold before the show. I got to the room at 9:45 and it was already all spoken for.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Number 119...!!!!! That could very well be my new favourite guitar...

Comment

What a disappointment. I didn't see any sign of the 2008 Jackson Cock Dragon.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                    No, that's it. What's up is up and it's all sold. I heard all the Charvels went to Fullers. Seems like alot of this stuff was sold before the show. I got to the room at 9:45 and it was already all spoken for.
                    Are you kidding me? What a fucking joke.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                      I heard all the Charvels went to Fullers.
                      And there they will stay.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I like that white soloist with no inlays! Helluva cool
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                          And there they will stay.
                          :ROTF:

You are right Mikey, Fuller's is quite the resting place for many guitars.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Matt thanks for the pics they are great. The customs are nice but Jackson really seemed to miss it. Are there any additional pics of the imports?

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
                              I like that white soloist with no inlays! Helluva cool
                              It a limited run of 39 or so. Matt got one, and the price isn't outrageous for a CS Jackson. MSRP $3800.
                              Last edited by VinceV; 01-17-2008, 08:25 PM.
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                                Matt thanks for the pics they are great. The customs are nice but Jackson really seemed to miss it.
                                If this is all there is....you can say that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X