No announcement yet.

BC Rich 2008 models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan, did you mean that both pickup configurations should be available in both colors? I believe Frigo is thinking that you want more pickups on there.

Comment

I bought a 2007 Exotic Warlock from Jacksonite (Piney Hills) and I have been utterly impressed with it. If the 08's are even better then you won't regret spending the cash on one.

Comment

A Stealth with a maple board would be nice. Well I am happy at least the Gunslingers have maple and not rosewood. This is what I don't understand most people are going gaga for the retro Gunslingers and they aren't even out yet same with the DK2M's. Why aren't manufacturers seeing the potential here? Even Ibanez is missing the boat except their only maple board on the cheap RG350. I would think every manufacture could come up with a variation of a 1 or 2 humbucker ax with a maple board. Seems everyone likes them.
        Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 01-13-2008, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L View Post
          Bryan, did you mean that both pickup configurations should be available in both colors? I believe Frigo is thinking that you want more pickups on there.
          Yes that's exactly what I meant. I kind of wish the yellow could be available in Hum/ Single as well as only Hum. Same with the red. It's not a deal breaker but it would be cool. I wonder if the yellow will be cheaper since it's minus one pickup?

Comment

Woww the retro ASM and the Pro asm are great
            also the Chuck 's stealth is a very good idea ,
            my only regrets is the stop of the iron bird series ... if only they can do a calibre Iron bird (neck thru)

Is there a price list somewhere?

Comment

the ASM is 700+ case
              the GSlingers are 600 plus case and the one with EMGs is 700 + case

most of thier stuff will be 700 or less with the exception of a couple of models (stealth, Bich 10 masterpiece, ect)
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

What's the price on the Stealths?

Comment

Are the Gunslinger necks gloss or oil/satin?
                  DiMarzio Endorsee
                  www.dimarzio.com
                  Morley Endorsee
                  www.morley.com
                  "Intelli-Shred" author
                  www.myspace.com/intellishred
                  NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I just got an email from a local retailer with a BC Rich dealership, and the due date for these new BCR's to hit the UK is SEPTEMBER??!! Bet I can get one WAY faster from USA.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Is is just me or is the retro Gunslinger body shape a little off?

Comment

I've been thinkin about a Mocking bird. Not sure exactly which one. Anybody have experiance with these? I played one a while back and it sounded amazing...

Comment

I prefer his stealth with the headstock that curls at the end as opposed to the standard BC Rich 6 inline.
                          Last edited by JerEvil; 01-14-2008, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Hey nick, any idea how much one of those Mockingbird ST's are gonna run?

EDIT: nm, I looked on MF :ROTF: I'm dumb
                            Last edited by Psychotron_666; 01-14-2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              Is is just me or is the retro Gunslinger body shape a little off?
                              Yep I noticed that as well. Maybe it's like the difference between a vintage Kramer and a Music Yo Kramer. Similar but slightly different. Are the Retros made in Korea? China? I am guessing definitely not Japan.

Comment

The thing that interests me the most is that new neck joint they are using on the bolt-on guitars. It's a great idea and it's been a while in coming, hell, Brian May's Red Special had an early bolt-thru design.
                                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                                X