BC Rich 2008 models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    I've seen them go much cheaper than that on Ebay...

Better trems with these new imports though...

I dig them. I think BC Rich is finally going in the right direction after screwing up their name badly in the 90's...
    yeah the new ones are gonna be great..
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
      yeah the new ones are gonna be great..
      I've noticed in the last couple of years the quality has been getting better and better. These new ones do look pretty sweet. Lots of options, that's what I like. Something for everyone...

Add another vote for a Poison Green 'Slinger...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

A green one would tempt me! They should build a few hundred in green out of the USA shop and call it a "reissue".

Comment

I am "working with them to start a USA production run of 100 guitars"

they will be Gunslingers, multiple colors, and what not

trying to get them at 1500 or less... but I dont know what we are gonna be able to come up with

instock inventory

Comment

trying to get them at 1500 or less... but I dont know what we are gonna be able to come up with
            Sweet! If they are taking requests, I'd like to see a few Nagels!!

Comment

Orange, ORANGE, O R A N G E!!!!

Comment

Holy crap them Gunslinger Retros are cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                  Orange, ORANGE, O R A N G E!!!!
                  if I have my way....

25 Poison Green
                  25 Piney Orange
                  25 Lightning Yellow
                  25 CC DeVille's Hair Pink (thats the only think I can think of to describe neon pink in 80s fashion)

all 24 frets, but with half maple, half ebony, Half ORFs, half Hardtail...

I gotta see if they are even willing to build 100 guitars that are gonna be 1/3 the normal price of thier USA custom shops, cuz thier handmade stuff is UNBELIEVABLE expensive

instock inventory

Comment

I'm a big BC Rich fan, but I don't like how so many of their guitars are now using the gibson scale length. I'm a 25.5" scale guy myself.

They have some really nice new models. What's the deal with no new Bich models for 2008? I was hoping for an NT Deluxe Bich. Still waiting for an Ignitor import...oh well, at least we got the stealth. For 2008, my new favorite BC is the NT Deluxe V with the ASM headstock.

Comment

The Bich has been one of my favorite guitars since the late '70's. If I get another one at this point, it will be a Moser. It will be a tough decision between a handmade Bich (Moser 10) and a custom Kelly. I have an '84 NJ NT Bich with full Mock electronics, but I've always wanted a handmade with full Bich electronics. My USA Kelly that is on order is almost my other dream guitar. A custom King Kelly would be the real deal. It's a tough call that I doubt I'll have to make anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
                        Still waiting for an Ignitor import...oh well, at least we got the stealth.
                        +1. I would love to see an Ignitor. The Stealth is very cool, though!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The red comes with 2 pups and the yellow Retro only comes with one. That's kind of weak. I still want a yellow though. $600 is a steal.

Comment

Yeah, those Retros look pretty cool... possibly the first BCR import I´ve found interesting.

I suppose it´s possible that they´ve pulled a MusicYo and managed to combine low price and good performance, as well... I mean, when the 1984 first came out it wasn´t priced mugh higher, right? Of course you´ve gotta consider that the Yo Kramers are factory direct, but I´m thinking these actually could have solid workmanship and good enough wood... especially if it´s made outside of Korea, somewhere where work is cheaper.

Comment

So are they all imports except for the last page with custom shop stuff? I like the spalted mockingbird

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                                The red comes with 2 pups and the yellow Retro only comes with one. That's kind of weak. I still want a yellow though. $600 is a steal.
                                they are Gunslinger reissues, why would they be anything other than that?
                                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X