No announcement yet.

New ESP Models for NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizons with floyds in america! thank god they actually figured that one out. Now give me a purple quilted maple top and gold hardware and we are talkin'.

Comment

Now give me a purple quilted maple top and gold hardware and we are talkin'.
      +1

Comment

Some great looking stuff there.

Comment

Pretty neat, but I'm not a huge fan of the whole signature series thing. I just like to have my own guitar, yaknow?

I wish they'd make an ESP Standard Series V or Explorer available to the north american/etc. market, though. Instead of all the signature stuff with weird inlays or things.

Comment

that black/white lynch is pretty cool.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

i want the JH 200 Digi Camo

if Jackson make a affordable King V with a camo pattern and id be all over it
              Last edited by Roidster; 01-12-2008, 12:17 AM.
              http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

personally i think that digi camo looks horrible ( just my opinion)

Comment

I've wanted one of the Black/White Lynch's for a real long time. I just can't justify spending that much money on a guitar.
                  My Toys:
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                  '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                  '94 Dinky HX in Black
                  '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I wonder when we're gonna see some Kahler Licensed bridges.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Ebony boards on the LTD's? that kicks ass. Nice to see they're continuing the trend. I'm diggin the distressed GL256

Comment

I'm actually thinking of picking up a LTD bass. I always loved the F-series shape for bass, maybe because Talena Atfield used one haha.
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I like the range. Some interesting guitars. I like the look of the 8 strings and the rob arnold model myself. The Mike Amott V's are cool too.

Comment

Man, there are a lot of cool LTDs now. My first choice is still the Serpent, but I also really like the Horizon FR-II (STR), MH-1000 (STB), JH-200 (DC) and RA-600 (BLK).

I LOVE their use of OFRs and Ebony boards on some of these.

The specs suggest that ESP is offering very comparable LTD counterparts to its regular ESP line, with very few cut corners. Very cool.

Comment

In my experience the corners are cut on the timber. That for me is THE biggest corner to cut and the only one you shouldn't touch... but eh. To be honest the few LTDs I played were good instruments. Certainly not close to ESP or US Jacksons, but good value nonetheless. But to me a guitar isn't the sum of the brand of its hardware.

Comment

The other day I played an LTD Explorer with a spalted maple top... I guess it's considered a mid-range LTD. It was pretty shoddy, the edges of the veneer just looked like they had been coloured over with black crayon to hide the join.

Comment

Working...
                                X