No announcement yet.

How about NAMM 08' ?? Im going !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think a business is only allowed so many passes now(maybe based on size). Where in years past I think they could order as many as they liked and were charged a minimal fee over their alloted amount.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Hey buddy... Look behind you, there's someone f***ing you!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

FWIW several years ago many of us had to pay an unnamed guitar repair/builder former C/J warantee shop for pur passes ...
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The number of passes each retailer gets is based on the number of employees it has (as Vincent guessed). I get 6 passes total and as long as I register before today they're free. I don't believe any additional passes are available to me, even if I want to buy them. I may be wrong about that though.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks Guys.. i was told by another employee, that i was going to have
            to pay $200 .. i havent yet talked to the Owner yet.. so maybe its
            less? We will be there, Thurs,Friday, Sat...leave Sunday morning..
            so this is a dream trip for us...and still worth it to me, considering i
            would never get to go otherwise. Ive wanted to go since 89'!
            Thanks for the info...i'll know more next week, and i'll let you guys
            know what happens...although i doubt im getting $200.00~!

Comment

I'll be at namm again this year as well.

Comment

I will be there.

Drinks after anyone?

-Nate
                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Yes, Nate and I will be there in full effect!! This will be my first time and I can't wait to actually see these guitars in person and hopefully get to meet everyone from the board here who are going. Also, to ask about the goddamn overpriced custom shop and retarded waiting period Hopefully I will finally place an order for a 7-string Warrior....I'll have 2 years to save up for it, right??:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

If I may offer a bit of advice...

Please don't go there expecting to bring the hammer down on the JCMI guys about issues you may have. Remember, this is an industry show and technically, unless you're a member of NAMM or an employee of NAMM, you're not even supposed to be there. If you cause a ruckus to the point where someone wants to report your "sponsor" then you may have forfeited that sponsor's membership.

NAMM isn't a right, it's a very select privilage please don't go in there with a chip on your shoulder, potentially ruining it for the rest of us.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Tekky,

Don't worry... I am not a psycho or anything....and I know I can't do shit to change anything. I was just going to ask why things are the way they are and such in a civilized manner and just get some insight to why things are the way they are A co-worker is actually friends with one of the guys at Fender who is actually in charge of "overseeing" Jacksons production, Custom Shop, and such ....Chris something...forgot the last name..... and was in our shop a couple of weeks back, but I didn't get a chance to ask him any question pertaining to Jackson since I found out later what his actual job at Fender was . My co-worker actually went down to the plant during Thanksgiving and got a tour of FMIC. He got a small tour of the Jackson area, but they quickly passed up all those "pointy guitars" and checked out more of the Fender stuff which they are into.
                      Anyway,NAMM is going to be a blast Nate and I are going to be arriving Friday morning around 8 in the morning.

When do the doors open and close each day?

Comment

I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with the shuffling they have done inside the company infrastructure. Look forward to some positive energy in that place. NAMM will be a step up from last winter IMHO.
                        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Pic's of the Dean girls, please ...
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Metal View Post
                            Is this a rumor or a wish?
                            That would be a crack pipe dream.

Comment

If I had to pay 100 for passes, from what I have experienced and seen in the past it would have been worth it.
                              Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                              http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                                Pic's of the Dean girls, please ...

+ 1

Comment

Working...
                                X