X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
    See PRS v. Gibson.
    Dean can use sharkies all they want.
    Nobody is gonna mistake that for a Jackson.
    average person at a concert would

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
      I think the headstock was the coolest thing about the dv-8. I love it overall also
      I like the reverse ESP headstock, just not the regular one.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

..god thats fucking ugly...

Comment

Not bad but it ain't no King V that's for sure. Jackson still rules.

Comment

Eww... That's pretty fugly... but I guess its better than that Axxion thing.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

The headstock kills the body and dots with the sharkies kills the whole thing. Should have went with block inlays. The head would still be fugly with that body, but at least the inlays would have been cool.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

woulda looked better with a v headstock

Comment

I was reading all these threads about which guitar manufacturer and then today I happened to turn over the Dean 'New for 2007' brochure that I picked up at NAMM yesterday, and there it was on the back cover. The USA model is limited to 150 pcs, but they will have an import one too, but without the flame top.

Also in there were Dime V's in black with either red or yellow bevels.

And an ML called the ML Warbird.....yes the graphics look similar to the Warrior Warbird!

Comment

Originally posted by KingV1 View Post
                    I understand what your saying to a point.
                    But from looking at this pic, on Dean's website, those inlay looks just like Jackson sharks.

The PRS and Gibson singlecuts looked distinctly different at a distance.
                    No good will come of this.
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Jackson can't sue anyone over sharkies, because they got them from Rickenbacker.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Jackson can't sue anyone over sharkies, because they got them from Rickenbacker.
                        Damn, that's wisdom man. I didn't know that.

Comment

Gibson threatened a lot of other companies making flying V styles. How does Dean get away with it? Gibson should re-issue the V90. That would sell like crazy right now.
                          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                          X