Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the pics/site was taken down. i havent had time to see all the photos. maybe a site with past and present photos of namm if theres not one already.
    i really enjoy looking at pic of guitars,basses and other instruments. since i cant afford to buy every guitar/bass i dream about which is over 3000+ different models/brands/etc. i can at least enjoy looking at their photos

Comment

Originally posted by garykeller15 View Post
      So the pics/site was taken down. i havent had time to see all the photos. maybe a site with past and present photos of namm if theres not one already.
      i really enjoy looking at pic of guitars,basses and other instruments. since i cant afford to buy every guitar/bass i dream about which is over 3000+ different models/brands/etc. i can at least enjoy looking at their photos
      Maybe you should have looked at this thread six months ago then.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Maybe you should have looked at this thread six months ago then.
        No shit. I saw this at the top and thought summer namm happened already. Maybe it did. lol I am not going this year, maybe next year.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Still no picks? The site has never worked for me. I emptied my temp files and all that
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
          A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

That site had pics of winter NAMM six months ago, and I guess Vince has just taken it down cos it's old news now. Keep checking the summer NAMM 07 thread for updates with pics from the current show....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Hey guys,

I just pulled the pics down about 2 weeks ago. I just needed the space for some personal pics. I thought by now if you wanted to see them you would have pulled them for yourself already.

Sorry if you didn't get a chance to see them.

Also this thread was a Winter NAMM thread. I haven't seen anything from Summer NAMM. Nor heard anyhting about it either.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

all I want is summer pics
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                X