Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 winter NAMM thread or is it too early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you better be careful, my house is worse than vegas.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I will be there...courtesy of Jackson Guitar's
      USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
      USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

yeah it is called janitor services, pays ok!
        Originally posted by donvandam View Post
        Is there any way how I, a regualr non-business owning musician can get a pass to NAMM?

Comment

When is the Namm show this winter?

Comment

I'll be there. The show runsJan 18-21.

Comment

I'm out this year, one of my guys here is on tour the whole month of January so I'm short staffed. Unfortunately I gotta stay and hold down the fort.

I'll have eyes and ears on the show floor though, so if anyone needs anything, just ask!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                isn't MusicLive a similar thing in the UK? From the website, it seems to focus on the music-making aspect, but there are loads of manufacturers and distributors exhibiting there http://www.musiclive.co.uk/exhibitorlist.asp
                London Guitar Show too

i was last year and am going this year too.. planing on staying the whole 3 days
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I keep hearing rumors circulating that Jackson will introduce another 24 fret model Rhoads. I was very excited to hear this, but I figured it would be overpriced anyway so I just got tired of waiting and bought an LTD...And I can almost garrantee I got a way better price on that with all the features than what Fender will charge for the new Rhoads.
                  I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

I wish I could get a pass for the Anahiem show.
                    I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                      I'll have eyes and ears on the show floor though, so if anyone needs anything, just ask!
                      Are the Jacksons going to be on a lottery system, or can you (Matt) claim one if one of us calls you?
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hi -
                        Any more news on any variations on the dk2m? I ask because i want to pick one up but would wait if they offer it in different pickup configs.....

jeff
                        ---------------------------------------------------------
                        Kiesel Aries
                        Charvel USA Wild Card #3
                        EVH 5150 iii 50W, 1x12" EVH w/ Celestion Lynchback, Boss RV-3

Comment

good question Jclogston, this was the very question I was asking in the intial thread I started back in October. I have no further info since then surprisingly. I guess we will wait till 1/17.

Comment

Originally posted by jclogston View Post
                            Hi -
                            Any more news on any variations on the dk2m? I ask because i want to pick one up but would wait if they offer it in different pickup configs.....

jeff
                            It's going to be new one-pickup reverse head model
                            Because I don't say it
                            Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

Originally posted by Carbophos View Post

Is this true? - i hope so

Jeff
                              ---------------------------------------------------------
                              Kiesel Aries
                              Charvel USA Wild Card #3
                              EVH 5150 iii 50W, 1x12" EVH w/ Celestion Lynchback, Boss RV-3

Comment

Originally posted by Carbophos View Post
                                That would blow my mind but I won't get my hopes up, I'd settle for a 1 hum DK2M non-reverse even, basically the same thing as my DK2LE...

Comment

Working...
                                X