Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 winter NAMM thread or is it too early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just go to yank people out of there and go snap downtown in Black Crowes Beach.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      I just go to yank people out of there and go snap downtown in Black Crowes Beach.
      That's what I am hoping for.:ROTF: I better get to meet you and get tanked up. This may be the only time I get to the west coast.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Im hoping to go this year. ( I havent been to one since 89...)
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          That's what I am hoping for.:ROTF: I better get to meet you and get tanked up. This may be the only time I get to the west coast.

I'll pour you back onto the plane Stukes. Bent like a pretzel from a horrific bender. it's the FPO show, not NAMM. Fun People only. The show is cool if you dig $29.00 beers, I'm going to be outside with my makeshift pharmacy lemonade stand, slipping mickeys in everyones drinks, mine the most.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            I'll pour you back onto the plane Stukes. Bent like a pretzel from a horrific bender. it's the FPO show, not NAMM. Fun People only. The show is cool if you dig $29.00 beers, I'm going to be outside with my makeshift pharmacy lemonade stand, slipping mickeys in everyones drinks, mine the most.
            That's the spirit, Tommy!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm hopin to go, gotta start lookin for a pass!
              http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Looks like we'll be making an appearance as long as the trial doesn't interfere.

Comment

Kinda got off-topic here from my initial post but cool none-the-less, but anyone know what to expect this 2007 winter NAMM from Jackson or too soon to tell?

Comment

Any body got a line on any Passes yet?
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm going.... hadnt heard of whats in the pipe though...

Comment

I wish I could go and take my son. But I have no pass. (hint,hint)

Comment

it's too bad they never have such shows in the uk. i'd love to go to such a show.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

isn't MusicLive a similar thing in the UK? From the website, it seems to focus on the music-making aspect, but there are loads of manufacturers and distributors exhibiting there http://www.musiclive.co.uk/exhibitorlist.asp
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Is there any way how I, a regualr non-business owning musician can get a pass to NAMM?

Comment

The reservations are made. We are going extra stupid this year with a pre BAMM celebration in Vegas starting on Sunday the 14th. :ROTF: God help us. Then we are driving to California on probably Wednesday to finish the job.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X