MM1 the only new Jackson???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.C
    that would be very cool if they did I would snatch a few up...
    Same here, I'd like a maple board Kelly; as for the only new model at NAMM, it's quite dissapointing even though the guitar looks great, I was expecting more.
    Peavey Wolfgang
    Gibson Les Paul
    Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw Les Paul
    Line 6 Spider 2 12"

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
      A rear-loaded higher end Rhoads without stupid inlays (KB) and 24 frets is sorely needed. I don't think everybody is wanting them to add a bunch of totally different styles....just some tweaks to the current stable would be great. Look how successful the DK2M has been.
      guitar like that would sell like hot bread...i just don't get it why Jackson doesn't make that kind of RR

Comment

Why can't Jackson make a 24 frets rear-loaded V guitars in Pro series?

Why don't they make KV-3 Pro?

Or a "Latvala-Laiho" style guitars?"Real" Bodom fans would buy one, overall it would be a cool guitar.

Laiho or not Laiho style, but 24 frets RR would totally kick ass!

Comment

Is this the wish board?
          I want a USA Select Dinky like the Pro series DK2M:
          white with maple fretboard, black binding and black inlays and duncan pickups. Thank you very much.

Comment

Isn't that, pretty much... a DK2M anywys?

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
              Isn't that, pretty much... a DK2M anywys?
              Yes, only it would have had OFR and american-made.

Comment

Any insiders have any info about a possible new 24 fret RR model for 2007? I have heard rumours from two seperate sources about this and was wondering if anyone had any more info. I was hoping for an RR1, but it sounds like it may be a RR3 model. I just hope it is neck-thru with a Floyd...Although I do really love binding.
                I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Maybe you could list your sources?

Because all we know officially is that there was a RR24 prototype at NAMM several years ago, but for some unknown reason it didn't make production.

And John Walker made a poll on which humbucker we would like the most in the bridge position of a one-hum Rhoads...
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I LIKE THE MM1..it's not pointy, looks classy and i bet that thing sounds killer.

THE USA VERSION OF COURSE
                    USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
                    USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Personally, I love Lamb of God (actually have an LoG shirt on right now). But Mark's guitar is horrid. I would never even think about buying one of these, but more power to any of you that want to/are buying one.
                      My Main Rig:
                      '87 Charvel Model 4A
                      Peavey KB100 amp
                      Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                      '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                      '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                      '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                      '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                      '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by DyersEveLV View Post
                        Or a "Latvala-Laiho" style guitars?"Real" Bodom fans would buy one, overall it would be a cool guitar.
                        Because CoB's contract with Jackson was never re-enstated. Alexi's RR's were stolen and Jackson wouldn't provide him with anymore for a full year because that would violate the contract. Therefor, they signed with ESP and made an RR with some slight changes (longer bottom wing, 1 pup, 24 frets, ESP headstock).
                        My Main Rig:
                        '87 Charvel Model 4A
                        Peavey KB100 amp
                        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
                          Any insiders have any info about a possible new 24 fret RR model for 2007? I have heard rumours from two seperate sources about this and was wondering if anyone had any more info. I was hoping for an RR1, but it sounds like it may be a RR3 model. I just hope it is neck-thru with a Floyd...Although I do really love binding.
                          Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                          Maybe you could list your sources?
                          Yes I would like to know your sources as well
                          http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64678

Comment

Originally posted by chvl_91 View Post
                            Because CoB's contract with Jackson was never re-enstated. Alexi's RR's were stolen and Jackson wouldn't provide him with anymore for a full year because that would violate the contract. Therefor, they signed with ESP and made an RR with some slight changes (longer bottom wing, 1 pup, 24 frets, ESP headstock).
                            actually, his Custom ESP has the exact Rhoads body shape, except for the cutout underneath the neck (and the body contour on back). other than that, the body is an exact copy. and the Japanese market Laiho models are the same way (including the Edwards models and the ESP SV's with 2 pickups).

however, for the American market they had to change the body style slightly because of Jackson. thing is you can get an Edwards model (which is probably better than the LTD model) from Japan for about the cost of the LTD model! LOL

but now that Jackson has the 24 fret RR coming out, im going to go for that rather than the Edwards model i was thinking of getting
                            My metal band Lucian Scott
                            Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                            Available Now!
                            New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

far as I know, COB never had a contract with Jackson. They had an arrangement with the Finnish Jackson distributor.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X