No announcement yet.

MM1 the only new Jackson???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Mark Morton guitar is not my cup of tea. The trans black one was one fugly guitar.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The Jackson site shows it as being a pro series signature. Does this mean it will be made in Japan?

Comment

Yes. But as has been discussed, you can get a CS MIA one if you want to shell out.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          why? Should they start producing goofy looking shapes just so they have a new model to display every NAMM? The Morton may have the only new shape, but there were changes to hardware specs on the imports as well as colours across the line.
          A rear-loaded higher end Rhoads without stupid inlays (KB) and 24 frets is sorely needed. I don't think everybody is wanting them to add a bunch of totally different styles....just some tweaks to the current stable would be great. Look how successful the DK2M has been.

Comment

So any insiders know if more models will share that DK2M maple fretboarded neck next year?

Comment

Go see him live and tell me if his tone suffered. He never used Dimebuckers, for the record. His tone is as heavy as it needs to be and I hate to be the one to tell you but an Invader or a hot pickup isn't necessary for brutal tone.

Originally posted by slash-ed
              Unfortunately I think the MM Dominion is pretty damn ugly... And how did he go from using Invaders and Dimebuckers and heavy shit like that to a dual '59 set?!?
              \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

I know.

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
                So any insiders know if more models will share that DK2M maple fretboarded neck next year?

Comment

can't seem to perfect the ""
                  Last edited by McD; 07-24-2006, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the loyalty & support bro!

Originally posted by mm2002
                    That's the exact point Chris. The Jackson custom shop is very diverse in its offerings, but it's Jacksons "production" guitars that are at question here. I personally think that Jacksons current lineup of production axes is second to none in quality. If you want something "different", then you'll have to order a custom.

Comment

Toejam -> email me your mailing address, I have something cool to send you.

Originally posted by toejam
                      Mark Morton's Dominion looks pretty kick ass!!!!

Comment

Cool! PM sent, kind sir.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by McD
                          Thanks for the loyalty & support bro!
                          Brian, I've been loyal and supportive since 1989....no need to stop now!
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

1987 here

Beat ya, Mark!

(I'm old)
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
                                that would be very cool if they did I would snatch a few up...
                                “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Working...
                                X