2006 NAMM Pics/Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2006 NAMM Pics/Info

What's wrong with a custom shop logo? oh I forgot, it fukks up the tone of the guitar. My bad.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wow. Just amazing. I love this company. Those Warriors are so damn tough looking. I'm not even a pointy guy, but they are just so cool. I LOVE the bomb inlays on the flying tiger Warrior.

The flame-on-quilt finish Soloist is extremely impressive. I also love the Trans Red Spalted Maple Soloist hanging next to it, even though it lacks a Floyd and has body binding (not a fan of body binding, though I fear that they won't do a Spalted top without it, just as Warmoth won't).

Offering Strat heads on Charvels is brilliant, and the DeMartini models are so cool - especially the Frenchie.

Then, there's the colored pencil Kelly and the skull-eatin'-dragon Soloist, which just blow me away. Wow, wow, wow.

THANK YOU for posting these, Matt. For those of us who can't be there, it is deeply appreciated.

Comment

O.K. while I'm here, I am currently looking for a few lunatics who are up for a mission from God. it's a high risk situation, but if we pull it off, glory and reward beyond your dreams will be attained. It involves a major attack at 0-900 hours , or whenever the doors open at the convention center. i have two beautiful girls for extra distraction during the raid, which will only increase our chances of getting away. Sound good? great!!! All you have to do is pose as a decoy while I get away with the guitars.
        I'll call you later on to rendezvous when you are getting out of jail. I'm sorry to report that there will be acceptable losses on this mission. Will you fight?!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is Robin hood guitars back in Business? I still have my green tights [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy, what you need to do when you get that guitar out is put it on a flight here to NJ. I'll keep it safe from the authorities. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No Badseed Davey Boy Gomes, my new band of undesirables is called "This is a submachine gun, get on the fukkin' floor
              right now guitars" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Sully, I have a feeling it's the dreaded "custom shop" logo that's on the ball of the headstock (moved on this one for obvious reasons), at lease the non Demartini ones anyway...

[/ QUOTE ] It is the CS logo. The photos I posted are not the full res versions. I just checked and on the Warren guitars it is the CS logo.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

can i still wear the tights? I spent alot of money on them

Comment

no, we won't be taken seriously, and i plan on scoring some new axes.

Comment

fukk it then, im going to see fiddler on the roof instead

Comment

I like that Spalt Red Soloist as well but does it have binding? I didn't notice. Natural binding would look nice I think.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          can i still wear the tights? I spent alot of money on them

[/ QUOTE ]
                          If you wear tights, you better only move by doing DLR high kicks.

Comment

HEHEHEHE

Comment

..."Strat headstocks are now allowed on Charvel custom shop and Charvel San Dimas Standard guitars! The upcharge for custom shop is $300.00 list price, the upcharge for a San Dimas Standard with a strat headstock is $600.00. Jackson's are not allowed to be ordered with a strat headstock."

Wait a sec.. I though JC custom shop can build anything you want? Is these terms new or something?...probably a stupid question. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Wait a sec.. I though JC custom shop can build anything you want? Is these terms new or something?...probably a stupid question. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                                They could never use the Strat headstock, though. These are new terms. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X