2006 NAMM Pics/Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2006 NAMM Pics/Info

On a side note I also wanted to point out just how sick the work from Mike Learn is, The kelly with the waves I see a japanese Tattoo influence somewhere in there Mr.Learn.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Matt,
      thanks for the updates. Im very excited to see whats on display. cant wait for the pic's to follow.

Comment

This RULES

Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          esp/ltd introducet new (alexi) signature model RR with 24 fret, neck trhu, ebony fretboard
          They are one step ahed of jackson once again.

So by Jackson, hello ESP for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm no offense here,but kiss my @#$ ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If they were "one step ahead" of Jackson,why must they make a guitar that's a copy of a Jackson???

Comment

I forgot to say that i want the bullseye strathead. Matt are getting this? lets talk.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Good bye. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                On a side note I also wanted to point out just how sick the work from Mike Learn is, The kelly with the waves I see a japanese Tattoo influence somewhere in there Mr.Learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's dan lawrence's handiwork. there's more pix of it on the c/s pic page on the jackson site. looks like it's colored pencils up close.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  esp/ltd introducet new (alexi) signature model RR with 24 fret, neck trhu, ebony fretboard

[/ QUOTE ]OK BYE. Now go ESPiss off! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                  "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Whoever gets that Bullseye, I will find out where you sleep, and I will do whatever it takes to get that thing in my possession. I may just have to take it down and make a break for the doors. I'm gonna have my girl rip off a long trenchcoat that I will drape around her, while she is scantily clad underneath to run some interference. I'm on this fucker. I gotta have it.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I really dig the checkerboard skulls, too! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What quality? ltd for the same price as Jackson have more goodies ( neck thru, original floyd, ebony) and the same guality.

Comment

Great pics! Thanks Matt! Great news too. Tele bodies/strat charvies... Good stuff!

Comment

Nice pics, great graphics and stuff!

Thanks for the pics, Matt!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now I'm wondering if there's a DK2T somewhere? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            I'd love to see more pics of the imports.
                            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

even RR is close copy of gibson, so what is your point? I was thinking about hardware nad 24 fret.

Comment

Thanks Sully my mistake, either way Mike is a Bad ass artist himself & I think Jackson is fortunate to have him aboard aswell. I get excited about Jacksons & Tattoos & japanese art work , Forgive me when I act like a Dolt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                & I hope Matt gets his hands on the Trans Blue & Green soloist with the flame inlay board. I might have to part with A Warrior if he does. That guitar is just sick, & not even my taste in Jacksons.
                                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                                X