• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2006 NAMM Pics/Info

I still have my jacksons thought, they will stay

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Whoever gets that Bullseye, I will find out where you sleep, and I will do whatever it takes to get that thing in my possession. I may just have to take it down and make a break for the doors. I'm gonna have my girl rip off a long trenchcoat that I will drape around her, while she is scantily clad underneath to run some interference. I'm on this fucker. I gotta have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh! Atomic Tommy and his scantily clad gang!

Comment

and my lightening fast get away sticks when I jet out the door with that Bullseye.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

it's good they got the pictures of it up so everyone can see it before it's missing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            the.. flame on flame.. is .. *dies*

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, that's some of the coolest work I've seen in years.
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Matt do you happen to know any info on that Blue green quilt charvel (the one with the floyd and maple board). Whats the body wood, is the neck birdseye (hard to tell from the photos). Bolt on I assume?

Comment

Thanks for the great pics, Matt! You da man! Damn, there's so great Charvies there. Aside from the DeMartini's, I love the HRF strat and star. And I'm hoping it's just a coincidence that I speced out a Charvel standard pointy, single hum, OFR with red ghost flames a couple months ago and now there's one at NAMM with the same specs.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  even RR is close copy of gibson

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Say wha?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If you wanna get general all guitars are close copies of one another.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      even RR is close copy of gibson

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that so? So then how is ESP one step ahead of Jackson by making a copy of a "close copy"? [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

What I don't get it why come into this thread posting that load of crap... "just because I don't get a particular model with exactly what I want im going to buy something else" while trash talking the company who's guitar YOU were originally interested in ,then bother comparing quality........well go do it and STFU about it.

Comment

Hey Phil, this is the first negative thing I've said on this board:

Quit trolling Matt's killer thread & start your own thread whining about how Jackson let you down & how great ESP/LTD is. Everyone who wants to discuss that with you will join you there. This is shaping up to be the best NAMM in a long, long time & we don't need you pissing all over it & killing our buzz. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Phil Morris. You're giving my marlboro's a bad name-lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Phil Morris. You're giving my marlboro's a bad name-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahahaha! Look at Phil Morris' new profile!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X