2006 NAMM Pics/Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2006 NAMM Pics/Info

The celebrity pics have been updated on my NAMM site. Although the show doesn't end until Sunday night, I'm outta here at 4:30am Sunday. Though I was at ESP, Roland, Marshall and Behringer today, I was (unfortunately) too busy to get any pictures worth posting for these companies.

This concludes my 2006 NAMM show trip, hope you all enjoyed the site and the pics!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://users.bandzoogle.com/mattsmusic/
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

So did the RR3's indeed have binding on neck & headstock.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Matt, thanks again for all the pics and information. The pic of Buckethead is awesome, I would love to meet that dude.

Comment

How does it work with the imports like the DK2M at NAMM. Is that a USA built prototype that is displayed or is that MIJ?

Comment

All the imports on display are imported, all the USA's are made in the USA. ;D
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Great pics, Matt! Next time stop by the AllParts booth and say hey!

[ QUOTE ]
              This is just UN-FUCKIN'REAL!!!!!!!

motherfuckin ibhenad STOLE MY puzzle idea
              fuck them in da ass

[/ QUOTE ]PV did a puzzle piece top back in the 80's. I believe it was a Vandenberg model (or custom).

[ QUOTE ]
              Phil was actually in the Ibanez booth when we snapped that picture. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]

maybe he was drunk.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]1. Highly doubtful, after one of his best friends drank himself to death.
              2. For those that don't own anything pre-Hysteria, Phil played a 3-humbucker Destroyer for many years/albums. See Also: Pyromania.

Comment

Working...
              X