No announcement yet.

any news for 2017 ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, will they actually make Firebirds or X-Stroyers for customers' orders now? We got these same kind of teases the last couple of years, only to be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Gee, will they actually make Firebirds or X-Stroyers for customers' orders now? We got these same kind of teases the last couple of years, only to be denied.
      I'd expect requests for anything outside of their main offerings to be denied. They just like to tease us with these at NAMM so the deny request all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
        I was so happy when I saw the KEXT until I read that the non-floyd version was having chrome hardware... .
        Chrome could be a printing error based on the number of errors printed in the past. I guess time will tell.

Note the KEXT is pictured with a tremolo as well. Oh, Jackson...
        ...make that Fender
        Last edited by Mudlark; 01-19-2017, 01:38 PM.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Have we seen chrome hardware on imports lately? A quick skim of the Jackson website indicates no.

Dammit, I curated that huge list yesterday, and today I noticed there was this link on the front page that conveniently lists all the new models:

http://jacksonguitars.com/guitars/?new=yes&sort=new

Oh well.

Comment

When did they bring back the Jackson logo'ed Floyd Bridges?

Comment

Ebony is becoming more and more rare. Remember Gibson being investigated for illegal ebony, here's why. Bob Taylor is doing a lot to save it.
              https://youtu.be/anCGvfsBoFY

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRR View Post
                When did they bring back the Jackson logo'ed Floyd Bridges?
                Which guitar are you referring to? The Jackson bridges never left some models.
                96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The JS Series

Comment

The JS has had the Jackson trems all along, though the old chrome JT580LP model has been replaced in black with a tremolo of which I'm not certain the model name. Kinda' looks like a Special to me, but I'm probably wrong.

The change occurred when Indian production moved to China and Indonesia in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                      Chrome could be a printing error based on the number of errors printed in the past. I guess time will tell.

Note the KEXT is pictured with a tremolo as well. Oh, Jackson...
                      ...make that Fender
                      I hoped so, but this photo I found make it seem legit. Oh well, almost to good to be true
                      Tell me about it!

Comment

I read those are still for Europe only.

It's weird for me to say this, but I think the new import models are more interesting than the CS stuff I've seen.
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The JS series seems to be a gigantic part of the line now.
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                            I read those are still for Europe only.

It's weird for me to say this, but I think the new import models are more interesting than the CS stuff I've seen.
                            But they have lottery cards on them from US dealers looking to purchase?

And there certainly seems to be much more emphasis on new import product this year.

Comment

http://jacksonguitars.com/guitars/rh...-green-bevels/

With white sharkies, it would have a very Dan Spitz vibe to it....
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

But they have lottery cards on them from US dealers looking to purchase?
                                Actually yeah, I just read that Music Zoo have one of the Xstroyers so..
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X