Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinnie Vincent guitar at NAMM '11?

Hi guys,

If anyone is able, can someone have a looky and take pics at Booth# 1680 (Hall E) where Vinnie Vincent is supposed to be showcasing his new "official" Double V guitar.

I am dying to know what/who is there, ie, is it Vinnie, his father-in-law, his lawyer manning the stand and what they are showing/offering.

In typical Vinnie fashion he announced that an 8page collectors catalog "would" be available and they are $50. Send a check, ha ha, as if. PLUS you can have a signed version for $150. Again, send a check......NOT!!!!!! These priceless catalogs probably won't be there but you never know.

Thanks heaps.

Vic

I have no idea about pics, but is this a production Double Rhoads/King V? It sounds rather nice.

Comment

It is a production Vinnie Vincent V, Jackson made the first ones but they have been built by Carvin, Ibanez and Washburn for Vinnie after that. If you haven't seen one before google it.

I have just heard word that Vinnie's wife is at the booth today!

Comment

Thanks Sully!

Anyone know the prices. Curious, not because I want to buy one - not a fan, because I hear Vinnie 'over-values' himself. Ha!

Comment

Vinne's guitar is very cool. Too bad he is a douchbag.

Comment

Does Vinnie know it's 2011 yet?

Comment

I can hardly believe he, or his guitars, actually made it there, in public even!!

Apparently he is asking, wait for it.....9K for the regular guitars and the one painted Gold/Gold, which is an anniversary model is 12K......

At those prices I might just get two.......NOT!!!!!

It seems Vinnie does not know it's 2011.....

Comment

Hm. One of those would look good with my reversed headstock design..... lol
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Vinnie Vincent has a guitar at NAMM and Charvel doesn't even show up? What the hell is going on with the world?????
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Does anyone like Vinnie Vincent enough to shell out 9K? I doubt it. Who makes these, by the way?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinnie_Vincent

Interesting read
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool looking guitar, to bad he seems to be a douche.

Comment

i always liked the design so i had ed roman build me one a few years back.got it done for under 2 grand.yeah i know alot of people dont like ed but for me he makes a darn nice guitar.

Comment

Even if he was back with Jackson he would never get that much. Hell even an original VVV does not go for that much...What happened in the housing market needs to happen to the guitar market...
                            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X