New Endorsee : Chris Broderick from Megadeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allenlindley View Post
    as much as i like jackson there my favorite guitar company.i hate when guys like chris and cory b and mr ian become endorsee,s because jackson rarely put out there sig models except for being custom shop offerings.how long do we have to wait for a death angel .hopefully we will see cory.s vee and scott,s available in a import as well as chris,s
    Scott Ian was endorsed for quite a long time by Jackson (after he was endorsed by ESP in the '80s) and had both USA and import production Jackson JJ models (hell, there was even a 5-string in production). He left and went to Washburn, now he's back with Jackson.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The 7 String Broderick model

And the 6 string.
      They both look great. I wonder what they'll call the body shape.
      Last edited by NatG; 01-13-2011, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NatG View Post

The 7 String Broderick model

And the 6 string.
        They both look great. I wonder what they'll call the body shape.
        Ugly, and ugly... Sorry...
        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I think the body looks like a Pilot bass sorta, I don't hate it but I was expecting something different.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
            I think the body looks like a Pilot bass sorta, I don't hate it but I was expecting something different.
            I think it's great. It looks very elegant. I wouldn't buy it unless they did a TOM/String-thru version though. I can't be bothered faffing on setting up a floyd I'm not going to use. I think all guitars should come in a TOM bridge model for non-floyd users, and vica versa for the people who like floyds.

Comment

TOM bridge model would be very appealing!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                I have this feeling that will happen eventually, it's just a matter of time I guess... The good thing is, Chris is a monster player and his fandom base is getting bigger with Megadeth a little everyday, which could help the Jackson brand to get a wider recognition. Also, FMIC really needs to up their game with the advertisements.
                Monster player in an understatement. I saw them live back in August and was absolutely blown away at how GOOD he really is. I can't fathom having that level of ability while not ever having to even look at what I'm doing. Just mind-blowing. Can't wait to see what this looks like and how much $$.

Maybe next year we will see a new KV1.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShadow View Post
                  Monster player in an understatement. I saw them live back in August and was absolutely blown away at how GOOD he really is. I can't fathom having that level of ability while not ever having to even look at what I'm doing. Just mind-blowing. Can't wait to see what this looks like and how much $$.

Maybe next year we will see a new KV1.
                  You can see what it looks like on the first page

I quite like it, though I prefer the regular soloist shape to this offset design. The reverse smurf hat works really well, much better than the pointy that you normally see on a Jackson 7, they just look far too big.
                  I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Talented guy, kudos to Jackson for getting him to sign.

Not digging the looks of the sig guitar, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
                      TOM bridge model would be very appealing!
                      Hmm... I'd like that too! (I despise TOM's)

Comment

Working...
                      X