• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Endorsee : Chris Broderick from Megadeth

Source : His website & myspace

Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

isnt it great? haha maybe he will get dave with them to

Comment

Cool...Hmmm reverse smurfhat headstock..I allways wondered what that would look like...
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
        Cool...Hmmm reverse smurfhat headstock..I allways wondered what that would look like...
        Just in case you needed a second helping of 'reverse smurf hat headstock':

Comment

That headstock will look great as a 7.

Comment

That's so cool! Dave now has Jacksons on each side of him! Surely he'll convert back once his contract with Dean runs out.

Comment

I wouldn't count on Dave playing anything but the brand that offers him the cheque with the most zeros before the decimal point.

What's more important to me is when will Chris set up a JCF account?
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                That's so cool! Dave now has Jacksons on each side of him! Surely he'll convert back once his contract with Dean runs out.
                I have this feeling that will happen eventually, it's just a matter of time I guess... The good thing is, Chris is a monster player and his fandom base is getting bigger with Megadeth a little everyday, which could help the Jackson brand to get a wider recognition. Also, FMIC really needs to up their game with the advertisements.
                -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  What's more important to me is when will Chris set up a JCF account?
                  He probably won't - this forum isn't exactly a hot spot or very active.

He does however have an account on sevenstring.org and most likely will jump on that when people start showing up with his guitars.

Comment

I've seen Chris pop up here and there on forums, so I wouldn't be shocked if he showed up here as well. He seems to be a really cool guy from what I can tell. Totally laid back and down to earth.

Ok, I have a question for everyone who might have some opinion on the topic.... Does anyone think this means Mustaine is a given at this point? Especially considering his two other guys are with Jackson and we all know how he loved his Jacksons back in the day (or so he said lol). And I know many like me think he BELONGS back here. I certainly would LOVE to buy a production string thru KV1 (or perhaps even a Y2KV again).

If you think he WILL be back, do you think its going to be this years NAMM, or a future one? It seems just too odd both of his other guys are with Jackson this year for him NOT to be ready to pounce on us with that news. Any thoughts?
                    - Adam

Comment

If they bring back the KV1 with the Kahler, I'll probably buy one. Heck, if they make a WR1 with a fixed Kahler bridge I'm totally sold, and I'm a guy who loves Floyd Roses. KV1 and KE1 simply looked awesome.

Having said that, if DM comes back to Jackson, there is a big chance that he'll be playing KV2's with TOMs.
                      -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Impossible to say for certain. Dean may offer him more money to stay put. Jackson may match/beat that offer. Who knows? I believe he's under contract with Dean for at least 1 more year.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                          Having said that, if DM comes back to Jackson, there is a big chance that he'll be playing KV2's with TOMs.
                          With a mahogany body of course.

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                            If you think he WILL be back, do you think its going to be this years NAMM, or a future one? It seems just too odd both of his other guys are with Jackson this year for him NOT to be ready to pounce on us with that news. Any thoughts?
                            It won't be this year. His VMNT now has a Floyd, and there's a Korina USA Zero as well as a more affordable double-neck.
                            http://gearhounds.com/new-2011-models.aspx
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

as much as i like jackson there my favorite guitar company.i hate when guys like chris and cory b and mr ian become endorsee,s because jackson rarely put out there sig models except for being custom shop offerings.how long do we have to wait for a death angel .hopefully we will see cory.s vee and scott,s available in a import as well as chris,s

Comment

Working...
                              X