NAMM 2010/30th ANNIVERSARY Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    Definetly Robert! I also did not recognize K last year and will make it a point to say hi this year. Once again, I apologize K for last year. Are you going this year?
    No worries and I won't be attending this year. Thanks for thinking of me though, that was cool of ya
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
      I'll only speak for her briefly (but past that she better get over here)...

I think she expected people to not recognize her. It's obviously a big change. And prior to that she hadn't been to NAMM in maybe 2 or 3 years.

Understatement ., lmao

I knew people not recognizing me was possible, I wasn't prepared for the amount that wouldn't. I just assume that other than minor changes I still look the same and people will know ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Good to hear from you K! I guess I automatically assumed you'd be there every year. perhaps next year. have a great Holiday Season!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Really? I recognized you the second I saw you... maybe just because I had seen you more than some others had. You looked like an improved version of Kevin!

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
          Understatement ., lmao

I knew people not recognizing me was possible, I wasn't prepared for the amount that wouldn't. I just assume that other than minor changes I still look the same and people will know ..
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
            Really? I recognized you the second I saw you... maybe just because I had seen you more than some others had. You looked like an improved version of Kevin!

must be the boobage

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
              must be the boobage
              That's a tagline if I ever read one!
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, I think everyone should have boobs... makes for a better world.
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Then nothing would get done because we'd all sit at home playing with our boobs all day.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Then nothing would get done because we'd all sit at home playing with our boobs all day.

Honestly they aren't that big of a deal, they're always fucking sore

Comment

You don't have that permanent 5 o'clock shadow anymore, right, K?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by dimobag View Post
                        Check out that backwall, there is Zakk´s coffin "epihone"...
                        its a schecter usa, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                          Yeah, I think everyone should have boobs... makes for a better world.
                          Only way to improve them is have them say "Jackson Made In USA", Perfect!
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            You don't have that permanent 5 o'clock shadow anymore, right, K?

nope, smooth as a babies ass ...

Comment

you guys better take ALOT of pictures!
                              www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                              the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

That pic reminds me of lots of good times with new faces and old web friends.

Good times!

No bad memories of DRS Racing. He had one of the best times of his life that year.

Everyone be safe and ave a great time!

Comment

Working...
                                X