• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    I'll be there as usual and will shoot pix by the hundreds of course
    Thank you.

Comment

Will be there...
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Ill be there.....
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Curious, how does one obtain tix?
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
            Curious, how does one obtain tix?
            Have a association with either a manufacture or a dealer.
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I wish I could go...

Is there going to be a 30th anniversary t-shirt? I am in serious need of more Jackson shirts.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Right on! Let me know if you need me to let you in early one day so you can shoot without traffic.

I'll be there as usual and will shoot pix by the hundreds of course
                \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

After 9/11 they made it a little more difficult to get in (ID required that matches name on the badge - no more Leon Spinks or Seymour Butts badges, haha!). I heard Sunday is more of a consumer day, but I'm not sure if it's something you can buy a pass for or what. I'll post info, if you want, when I find out. I never went to one until I got a job in the industry, so I can't even offer any underground insight.
                  \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                    Right on! Let me know if you need me to let you in early one day so you can shoot without traffic.
                    Thanks McD; We'll be arriving into Santa Ana airport on Wednesday 1/13/09 around noon. Anyway I can get a hold of you once we get in? Perhaps I can shoot that afternoon/early evening? Let me know and I'll gladly send you guys at Jackson/Charvel a disc with all the shots like last year
                    Thanks!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      Thank you.
                      You're welcome shreddermon, You guys are welcome to all the pix I shoot. In the past I've sent DVD's full to Pat (Strangletooth) to host somewhere If someone has all the space to host them I'll send it so you can see all the pix.
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Will be there... Also, Darksaga will be there too.

-Nate
                        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

You're welcome shreddermon, You guys are welcome to all the pix I shoot. In the past I've sent DVD's full to Pat (Strangletooth) to host somewhere If someone has all the space to host them I'll send it so you can see all the pix.
                          ***2 years ago, when we were both within 8 feet of eachother being
                          amazed at Gilbert, maybe we can actually shake hands this time?
                          Hope to see you there! (and Paul!)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                            ***2 years ago, when we were both within 8 feet of eachother being
                            amazed at Gilbert, maybe we can actually shake hands this time?
                            Hope to see you there! (and Paul!)
                            Definetly Robert! I also did not recognize K last year and will make it a point to say hi this year. Once again, I apologize K for last year. Are you going this year?
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'll be there. Can't wait to try out some guitars. Last year I got to try out a couple of the Charvels there at the booth. I hope they have an amp again to I can do a little shredding on some new models.
                              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Back in the game - after 5 years.....

After a 5 year non attendance streak, I will be there. This pic taken the last time I was there brought back some memories, some good - some bad....

www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Working...
                                X